The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
What did your grandma think of it?
I don't know. Like I said, she didn't get to see the whole thing. And ten to one, she won't remember we even watched it, because her memory is starting to go (this is the grandmother that took off the day after Thanksgiving and wound up in a car accident)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I don't know. Like I said, she didn't get to see the whole thing. And ten to one, she won't remember we even watched it, because her memory is starting to go (this is the grandmother that took off the day after Thanksgiving and wound up in a car accident)
Sorry to hear that. :frown:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
One time my Grandma accidentally stumbled upon my collection of Garbage Pail Kids cards in my room and got shocked by the disgusting and violent imagery she was seeing. Her reaction was actually quite funny because you could tell that she didn't understand their warped style of humor at all lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Hey @muppetgem, I recently received the new Mad Magazine and it had a thing about "Homestar Runner for President 2020". It totally made me think of you lol. Personally though, I'd MUCH rather have Homestar as president than Trump any day. In fact, I'd rather have nearly any character as president over Trump at this point. With a few exceptions of course, like the red guy with huge horns from Legend for example.

Make America Hate Again
-Red Guy 2020.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Got a thumbs up of a tounge and cheek humor comment I made on a Coco Bandicoot video. :stick_out_tongue:

@D'Snowth knows which one I'm talking about.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
What made me laugh hard today was the internal thought of the Muppets from the Muppet Show making some sort of rap album, maybe followed up with a rap album made with FRAGGLES and one with characters from SESAME STREET!!!! If it came out on CD or MP3, I'd gladly buy an album or two. I can imagine all the hilarity of hearing Kermit rap "Rainbow Connection", Ernie rapping "Rubber Duckie". I seriously think it'd he hilarious