When you need to rant...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The only real beef I had with Snowth was how he saw the left as perfect he didn't see that many issues with the left.

Otherwise, I think Kar-wash is just goofing around lol.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Warning this post will contain a lot of foul language.

I f*cking hate Football.

Today was the FA CUP semi final and Tottenhams last chance to win a trophy before the end of the season. And what do Tottenham Hotspur go and do F*cking loose it after being 1-0 up. I'm sick of this happening to us. I've seen tottenham throw things away too many times. We will throw away champions league now as well. And the players want more Money???

It's a disgrace the players aren't happy about being on £60,000 A WEEK. AND AFTER THAT PERFORMANCE THEY CAN F*CK OFF ELSEWHERE TO FIND THAT MONEY.

IT'S DISGRACEFUL

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Okay, Chrome on my phone has actually been ******* me off.

It's constantly crashing lately and it's really making me mad.
Exactly the same for me. Whenever I go to post a photo onto here it says Sorry Chrome isn't responding

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I think it's time that I switch to Microsoft Edge instead of Internet Explorer. Constantly freezing and I'm always losing tabs.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Eh, honestly, I switched to Firefox and I like it a lot more than Chrome.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I used to use Firefox until I lost all of my bookmarks and then I used Chrome until that started becoming screwed up.

mr3urious

Reaction score
It really irks me how "childless" is used to refer to people who don't want children when it should be "childfree". "Childless" implies that you want them, but can't procreate for medical reasons or what have you, so it should only be used in those situations.