The "You know what?" thread

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
While I have nothing against Ryan Dillon and I think he's doing a great job with Elmo, I really miss Kevin Clash. His Elmo was just perfect IMO, with his personality and his more "monster-y" sounding voice. He was especially funny in live appearances and in some of his earlier appearances on SS in the late 80's to the 90's - my favorite being the sketch where he demonstrates "afraid" by trying to scare Julia Roberts.

And BTW, I know a while back I said that I hate Elmo, but I really don't. He can be fun in small doses. I just don't like how he hogs up so much screen time nowadays. Thankfully, though, other characters like Cookie Monster are now getting a chance to shine in the most recent seasons of SS.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
On a Halloween episode of Phineas and Ferb, Michael J. Fox voiced a werewolf. At first, this just seems like your average celebrity cameo but there is a bit of fridge brilliance to it when you think of how Michael J. Fox also played Teen Wolf. There's no way that wasn't some sort of subtle actor allusion lol.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've only played Simpsons Road Rage. My only complaint with the game is how repetitive it gets listening to the same dialouge over and over and over and over just for the sake of getting to your 1,000,000 goal. But, when you do reach it, it does feel very satisfying in the end.
Simpsons Road Rage is a fairly good game. The only real disappointment I have is that I expected it to be a Simpsons go-kart game like Mario Kart, and instead, we do missions instead of racing (well, I think there's a little racing).

Actually, I think many of the more recent-ish Simpsons games (Road Rage, Hit and Run, The Simpsons Game) tend to get better praise than the classic console games. Most of the old ones I liked as a kid despite the difficulty (Bart's Nightmare and Krusty's Fun House are really the only ones I was real frustrated by), and I haven't played many of them in years (though I did buy Escape from Camp Deadly as an adult, after being well-aware of the shows reputation for bad games, and that is hard as well, I'm not really sure if I passed the first level, I feel like I get but there's no fade to black between levels, I think there are other games that do that as well, I think Sonic 3 is one such game).

Of course, The Simpsons Hit and Run is one Simpsons game that gets a lot of praise, and I have trouble figuring that game out.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
There's actually no racing in Road Rage. The missions are get from this place to the other or destroy this amount of objects (both are timed).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've been hiding something, lol.

So, you know that app on Facebook awhile back where you upload one of your pictures and it makes you look like the opposite gender? Many of my friends who did this had quite dramatic transformations - even one friend of mine who's balding and stubbly ended up looking like a vixen, it was spooky!

So I gave a try one day, and you know? I looked exactly the same! I'm not kidding! The only changes that were made were my cheeks were made chubbier (for whatever reason), and the shape of my glasses were altered, but other than that . . . nothing. I was still me!

Needless to say, I did not share my results. Sheesh.

But it reminds me of how years ago (before Facebook), there was a site where you could upload a picture of yourself, and you'd get these results to see who your celebrity look-alikes are . . . and among my results was Nicole Kidman, and I think a couple of other actresses, but I can't remember who they were.

Oh well. In public, at least, people tell me I look like Phillip Seymour Hoffman, but he was cool, so I'll take it, lol.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
There's actually no racing in Road Rage. The missions are get from this place to the other or destroy this amount of objects (both are timed).
I hadn't played the game in a long time. I was thinking maybe various characters are put on driving mentions and you have to complete tasks before the rest to, which sounds like a race to me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'll be honest.

The older I get, the more I dislike going to see a kid's movie in theaters unless it's something worth checking out like..... Okay, Toy Story 4 (or the Incredibles 2).

Cause obviously parents bring their little kids with them, and you know little kids, they won't shut up. :smirk:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Looking at a Muppet Wiki sandbox page tracking how each season of Sesame Street is represented in regards to how many episodes have pages, with different bars for whether the page was edited by somebody with a full episode, an episode page that doesn't list the entire episode, and episodes that don't have any pages at all on the wiki....

Season six is the only one where the fans are known to only have one episode yet the wiki has a page for each episode of that season, while season 13 seems to have the lowest amount of episode pages, but there are more complete guides, or at least episodes compiled by looking at video copies, but it's wiki coverage in terms of episode pages is the lowest of all seasons.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I always found it intruiging how only the season premiere (along with the season 5 one? If I'm not mistaken) was the only season 6 episode on Unpaved.