What Muppets scare us the most?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, he's kind of had a history of bumping up threads out of the blue..... so.... no surprise.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I mean, if you're gonna criticize the necropost there's a 13-year response at the top of this page. :rolleyes:

Hayley B

Reaction score
I think The Count scared me at first. I had to watch Dracula like ones first as a little girl and it me gave some time to realize that The Count is friendly.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I don't really want to admit this, it's kind of weird. But I'll confess right here and right now:I've always had a bit of a problem with Gonzo to be honest. Something about him just kind of creeps me out a bit. Still does in a way too.

He never actually scared me or anything, but I'll admit that there were times growing up that I felt very uneasy watching Gonzo perform some of his more off the wall stunts. It's not how he looks that bothered me, more his neverending amount of over the top weirdness and unusual willingness to attempt literally any dangerous, potentially deadly stunt you can think of.

The fact that his girlfriend is a chicken kind of weirded me out too, but I have a crush on a cartoon chipmunk so I don't have much room to talk about that. To me though, there is just something unnerving about Gonzo. I've never been able to put my finger on what, but he's quite possibly the only Muppet that I consider to be equally funny and disturbing at the same time. He makes me laugh but also cringe simultaneously.

Whenever I see one of Gonzo's more crazy stunts I feel like both of these pictures at the same time:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
The dancing clown that Fozzie marionetted scared me as a kid; still looks kinda freaky as an adult.