The Mupscape Cards

Sourpus

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new here, but I've been involved in the Save Farscape campaign for a while. I've been making Mupscape cards --Muppets as Farscape characters with horrible pun names. So far, I have Kermit as Crichton, Miss Piggy as Aeryn, Sweetums as D'Argo, Janice as Chiana, Gonzo as Stark, Bunsen Honeydew as Zhaan, Link Hogthrob as Bialar Crais, Uncle Deadly as a Scarran, and Statler as Scorpius.
I've gotten a few requests to do one with Scorpius and his right-hand man, Bracca (played by Waldorf, natch) but the image of Statler and Waldorf I want to use,
http://www.rebirthman.de/muppets/muppets_statlerwaldorf.jpg
is nowhere near the resolution I need. I've found this image on several sites, but they're all too small to use. Does anyone know where I can get a high resolution version of this image? I'm also looking foor a good one of Fozzie's mother. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HEY!

These are great!! :smile:

FOZ

Let me know whe you do one with Fozzie Bear!!

Sourpus

Reaction score
scarecroe said:
Ha, those are great!

I don't know if this will help, but I recently scanned in the following S&W pic for someone else who recently requested it...

http://scarecroe.com/files/statler-waldorf-tomatoes1.jpg

In the meantime, I'll see if I have the one you're looking for.
That's excellent! Thanks! If you can find the other pic (from the denim jackets it looks like they were taken in the same shoot) that would be great, as I would like them to be sort of facing each other. Of course, I could just manipulate the image so they are facing each other; that's kind of what I do. :smile: Thanks again!

SamEagle 000

Reaction score
THESE ARE AWESOME!!!! :big_grin:

Tell me if you do one with Sam Eagle.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Sourpus said:
Of course, I could just manipulate the image so they are facing each other; that's kind of what I do.
Do you work professionally with graphics in the Boston area?

Sourpus

Reaction score
scarecroe said:
Do you work professionally with graphics in the Boston area?
Yes, but mostly just laying out brochures and stuff. I really only get to play with Photoshop at home.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I love them! Those are cool! I was especially frightened by that Miss Piggy one. :mad:

I think my favorites are Link, Sweetums, and Statler. They're cool! :boo:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Oh, WOW!! These are amazing!! I so would totally buy these if Henson came out with them. Great job! :excited: (Bunsen kinds of scares me, though.) :wink:

If the Muppets do another film where they're playing other characters, let it be this rather than a storybook adaptation!

Sourpus

Reaction score
Chilly Down said:
Oh, WOW!! These are amazing!! I so would totally buy these if Henson came out with them. Great job! :excited: (Bunsen kinds of scares me, though.) :wink:

If the Muppets do another film where they're playing other characters, let it be this rather than a storybook adaptation!
Yeah, Bunzhaan was the last one I did. I was uncomfortable with crossing genders, but the folks on the Farscape board wanted Zhaan and Piggy and Janice were already taken, so I didn't have many options. In terms of charater, Mokey Fraggle is the closest to Zhaan, and I previously made an image of Doozer-powered DRDs but it was another case of not having a high-res image available. And since Bunsen is bald...

It would be cool if this was a Muppet movie (Especially since Sweetums would be a main character!), and easy to do since they're all Henson charaters, but I'd like to see the Muppets go back to their roots in the next movie. And A LOT more Electric Mayhem.