Little things we've noticed

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Considering Little Chrissy is kind of an obscure character now, how many people outside of us do you think would know his name, let alone who he even is?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Even so, considering they upload a song that they know the title of and have clearly used the Muppet wiki for reference on some characters (Bip Bippadotta in particular comes in mind, since he was referred to as "a man" or "muppet" in all of their uploads), you'd think they'd look at the Muppet wiki for a reference.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Two things with this bizarre cartoon.

1) why is the top of the spoon green?

2) am I the only one who thinks this is Caroll Spinney doing the voice? I'm sure it probably isn't, but I don't want to just rule him out at the same time.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Two things with this bizarre cartoon.

1) why is the top of the spoon green?

2) am I the only one who thinks this is Caroll Spinney doing the voice? I'm sure it probably isn't, but I don't want to just rule him out at the same time.

It sounds a bit like Caroll Spinney at the beginning, but after that it just sounds like a random guy with a sped up voice.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

If you look closely at the end, you can actually see Jim ducking the Kermit puppet down off screen to put on the boquet of flowers.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Even so, considering they upload a song that they know the title of and have clearly used the Muppet wiki for reference on some characters (Bip Bippadotta in particular comes in mind, since he was referred to as "a man" or "muppet" in all of their uploads), you'd think they'd look at the Muppet wiki for a reference.
Wait, so is Bip Bippadotta a man or is he a Muppet?:smile:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I've actually wondered if this song was intentionally supposed to have a similar chorus to "And She Was" by the Talking Heads, or if it just conincidently sounds similar....

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I doubt it. It doesn't really sound like it.

Also, that song and "Beginning Middle End," which was a spoof of "And She Was," were written by the same team (Chris Cerf and Sarah Durkee). I doubt they'd do two spoofs of the same song within a couple of years of each other.