What song can you not get out of your head?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Last night's new Family Guy episode featured one of their most catchy/hilarious songs in recent memory. Needless to say, it's been stuck in my head ever since:

Hayley B

Reaction score
"Thunder, feel the thunder
Lightning and the thunder
Thunder, feel the thunder
Lightning and the thunder" from Imagine Dragons .

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
This song. Ever since I watched the Sbemail "alternate universe" last night, I just can't get this song out of my head!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This beautiful piece of art is my Mom's favorite song. She recently told me that she was finally figured out what her all time favorite song is and guess what? I love it very much as well:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This wonderful song right here. I really love the message about how an artist's work will last forever. The amazing works of people like Jim Henson, Walt Disney, Dr. Seuss, Charles Schultz, Elvis Presley, The Beatles, Michael Jackson, Aretha Franklin, George Lucas, Stan Lee, Stephen Spielberg, J.K. Rowling, Stephen King, etc. will be beloved by people hopefully 100 years from now. Even though artists we look up to may die, their legacy will live on until the end of time:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Through the EEEEYYEEEEES OF A CHIIIIILD.... The world seems magical.... There's a sparkle in their eyes, they've yet to realize.... The darkness in their soooouuuuuls.....