When you need to rant...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why do Instagram photos have to be perfectly square? And even worse, why do they have to have the Elmo compressed out of them and given a really foggy/grainy look given to them?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Grrf.

It's only May and I already want my air conditioner.

I literally cannot sleep in my own room right now....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I'm actually kind of a little mad that some friends and I we're gonna have plans to see Infinity War tomorrow, when I just realized they went ahead and saw it last weekend. :rolleyes:

But, whatever. Their loss on the tickets.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I just want to mention I did jump the gun on that part. We're still seeing it.

But I do want to mention this. Honestly..... This is another day where I just kinda hate alot of stuff about myself. :smirk:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
So I just want to mention I did jump the gun on that part. We're still seeing it.

But I do want to mention this. Honestly..... This is another day where I just kinda hate alot of stuff about myself. :smirk:
Well here's the good news. A lot of us here like a lot of stuff about yourself more than you kinda hate a lot of stuff about yourself.
You still come out ahead! 8)

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Why do Instagram photos have to be perfectly square? And even worse, why do they have to have the Elmo compressed out of them and given a really foggy/grainy look given to them?
Instagram photos or videos can be displayed as wide as a 16:9 ratio, or as tall as... probably about 1 and a half times as tall as the usual photos. I'm not too good with measuring. Anyway, there's a button that does it for you on the photo select screen, or you can pinch/spread your fingers over the photo.

As for the compression, I'm not too sure about that. Perhaps to save storage space on their servers or something.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't think so. I've tried adding Instagram photos in that very ratio, but they got cropped into a square after upload.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
You and me both, Jerry. On top of readjusting my sleep schedule, I've had so many responsibilities to take care of, and dealing with all my crazy internet friends. I was almost about to give up, until I ran into one of the friends I have who still has a decent mindset. Knowing that there are people in this world who haven't gone completely bonkers restored my faith in myself and the future.