The new What Made You Smile Today thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I’m getting something special today. But it’s a surprise though so I cannot reveal it just yet.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Sunday is my last day this term.

On another note, Snowball is on my shoulder, and it looked like she was hesitant to tap me on my hand.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
New episodes of Robot Chicken come back on May 27th. I'm totally psyched. To quote the parody version of Ivanka Trump from Our Cartoon President, "Woot, woot!". While it's currently unconfirmed what the skits of the new episode will be about, I'm pretty sure one of the writers mentioned that an upcoming skit will have something to do with dinosaurs. What fictional dinosaurs will be featured is definitely something I'm looking forward to eventually finding out. Will it be a reference to Jurassic Park? The Flintstones? Jim Henson's Dinosaurs? The Land Before Time? Dinosaur Train? Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs? Barney? Dino Riders? Only time will tell.

Last edited:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I found this awesome YouTube channel that expands upon the mythos of my favorite creepypasta story, 1999. Featuring a large amount of sequels and prequels, this channel has great content galore. It isn't just about quantity either, each story I've heard so far has been creative, interesting, scary, suspenseful, and just an all around fun experience to listen to. These stories get very in depth about the 1999 universe, showing us how unbelievably evil of a villain Mr. Bear truly is. The first story didn't get into too much detail of the evil plans of Mr. Bear, so these fan-made sequels have definitely filled the void when it comes to unanswered questions the original story had failed to touch upon. I can safely say that Mr. Bear is among the most terrifying creepypasta villains ever. His horrifying nature makes Jason Voorhees look like Hello Kitty in comparison lol. Trust me, it's not easy to keep my attention for a long amount of time. But this channel has managed to do so. So to the owner of the channel (which his name is Sociopathic - Pasta btw), you've got yourself a new subscriber. This channel deserves all the attention it can get. The fact that the videos were able to thoroughly entertain me, someone who has the attention span of a Family Guy cutaway and normally prefers comedy over horror is a true testament to the awesomeness of this YouTube channel. While horror isn't a favorite genre of mine, the reason I enjoy creepypasta is because I like creativity and well written stories with twists and turns (Stranger Things for example). These videos are chock full of creativity and plot twists so unexpected, they could make the king of plot twists M. Night Shmyalan put down his pen in shame.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, there's always the simple solution of going on Google search engine and looking it up.