The Muppets and YouTube.com

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
This promo for the Cindy Crawford episode of Muppets Tonight notably features a clip from the Kermit the Frog Club sketch in color, rather than black-and-white.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think this is the original theatrical trailer for The Muppets Take Manhattan, though it appears to be in fullframe instead of widescreen (would a theatrical trailer be in fullframe?), and it seems the person who uploaded it added in the Jim Henson Pictures logo (which didn't exist at the time and hasn't even been added to the film on post-1997 releases).

Wow, seems like the trailer spoils/has a run-down of the whole movie. And is it just me, or is that shot of Piggy in her dress near the end of the trailer NOT in the finished film?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Somebody posted this clip of the credits from the video Muppet Treasures, though it's admitted that the credits were typed by the user itself (at first I overlooked the fact that the credits were in a different color and font from other videos in the series, but thought it was interesting the credits played in black and white as opposed to over any action). But for those who have access to Muppet Treasures, is the music the same? Muppet Wiki doesn't mention an instrumental piano version of "There's No Business Like Show Business" playing over the credits, either on the video page or song page (it doesn't even mention any version of that song playing over the credits at all).

MuppetMan28

Reaction score
It occured to me that the official Muppet YouTube channel changed it name from 'The Muppets' to 'Muppets Studio'. Wasn't that the name they were first using? Could all be a long stretch, but maybe something is on the horizon.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I'm sure @MikaelaMuppet will like this. She has said she has trouble playing episodes of Below the Frame on Facebook, well someone has posted some of it to YT. Hopefully more will come soon, frankly I prefer watching the videos on YT rather than FB.

Last edited:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The end credits sequence for Muppet Treasures is online.

Recently somebody made a fake end credits sequence that I linked to recently, but I am a little disappointed that one of the "attic videos" does not end with a regular version of the closing theme, instead being an instrumental version of "There's No Business Like Show Business". It's still a good rendition, though, and maybe it is better for the end credits to be more quiet when there's no mayhem happening during the credits (no Animal messing up the attic, no constant explosions, no characters tossing bombs to each other, no Kermit and Fozzie arguing over whether to throw out a bottle).

I also found an upload of the end credits for a Spanish version, which uses a different font, and yet even though it's apparently Spanish, the credits are in English. Also, the credits don't list performers or guest stars. Weird.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
I also found an upload of the end credits for a Spanish version, which uses a different font, and yet even though it's apparently Spanish, the credits are in English. Also, the credits don't list performers or guest stars. Weird.

Yes it does (54min 19secs):