Peppermint... STINKIN...Park. Terrible Kid's show

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Train + Car = FUN FUN FUN till daddy took the t-bird away

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I was looking up more on the show and found out that this guy named Dann O'Quinn built all the puppets for the show, as well as providing the voice-overs and composing some of the music for the show. Here's what he looks like:

Yeah, this isn't creepy at all.....

EDIT: Also found this:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Yeah, there's a bit of lore behind this show that I too have found interest in lately; there's a YouTuber named IcyRoserade who is the king of all things on this show.

Apparently there is a supposed final sixth volume he is in the process of acquiring (Discover Feelings) that one person has been able to find in the wild and is selling to him; from what he said, he should literally be acquiring it any day now, and the biggest question is if there's another "Next time on Peppermint Park" segment at the end that would indicate at yet another volume.

There's also rumor of a Halloween special from which the pumpkin and witch segments would have appeared, but that's just one guy pushing a theory in the YouTube comments section with no actual proof.

It's hard to imagine there was a group of people actually working on this show 30 years ago; that's what makes it so interesting to me - it's more of a fever dream than anything. :big_grin: