Old Nickelodeon

mr3urious

Reaction score
Great to see Nick caring about game shows again. Sanjay & Craig had episodes dedicated to Double Dare and Guts with the hosts reprising their roles, along with The Loud House and Legends of the Hidden Temple. So it's only a matter of time before the other shows I mentioned get revivals.

Hopefully Marc Summers and Harvey the announcer will be invited back.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Also, FremantleMedia will be involved in the production, the same company that's reviving Supermarket Sweep, which is another game show so many have been clamoring for to come back. :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if Summers would come back, considering he has obsessive compulsive disorder. Then again, he did have that problem back when the original show was on the air and hosted in spite of it (not sure whether the info was public back then), but I think they ended the show because his OCD got worse.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Great to see Nick caring about game shows again. Sanjay & Craig had episodes dedicated to Double Dare and Guts with the hosts reprising their roles, along with The Loud House and Legends of the Hidden Temple. So it's only a matter of time before the other shows I mentioned get revivals.

The Loud House did a game show episode?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
You know, I honestly never expected The Loud House to become as popular as it is now. I predicted that it would be a successful show for Nick that a lot of kids would like, but I never thought that it would get such a large fanbase.