Unpopular Opinions

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's something of a One Mario Limit effect. Like for me, sometimes I'll have trouble mentaly distinguishing Oscar the Grouch and Oscar Madison: both grumpy, irritable characters that basically live in garbage - if I hear just the name Oscar, either one of them will pop into my mind.

This is one of the reasons why one common naming process for my own characters is trying to think of names you don't hear very often, at least for fictional characters.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I think of a baby doll that my sister used to have named Coco. Originally her name was simply "Angry baby" because she looked somewhat grumpy.
I dunno, I just find him to be super annoying for some reason. Pretty much the only song I can tolerate him in is Halfway Down the Stairs.
I always thought he was pretty boring and maybe a bit too cutesy? I dunno. Like, I never actually disliked him, but he was pretty boring.
I did like the direction they were taking him when Matt started playing him, unfortunately he really only got to do one episode of the TV show, two really short YT videos, and a couple of cameos before the big casting shift of last year happened.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I think of a baby doll that my sister used to have named Coco. Originally her name was simply "Angry baby" because she looked somewhat grumpy.

I always thought he was pretty boring and maybe a bit too cutesy? I dunno. Like, I never actually disliked him, but he was pretty boring.
I did like the direction they were taking him when Matt started playing him, unfortunately he really only got to do one episode of the TV show, two really short YT videos, and a couple of cameos before the big casting shift of last year happened.
Yeah, I definitely liked the way that Matt played him, he was more fleshed out.

I kinda want to see more of Peter's Robin so I can judge if I like him or not.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Coming from a man's perspective:

I think pantyhose are honestly alot sexier than stockings and fishnets.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Speaking as a leg man, I can agree to a certain extent. I'll say that fishnets have a certain sex appeal to them, if only because they seem to be worn mostly by "bad girls" I've tend to notice.

But again, I know I've said it a million times: I hate skinny jeans.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I'll admit.

I was never really a big fan of Spencer Klein as Arnold in Hey Arnold. I just didn't like the way his voice sounded.

I mean, it's tolerable, don't get me wrong, but I always preferred his first voice actor.

(I also didn't like how Gerald's voice got deeper later on, but hey, puberty can't be helped).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
At least with Gerald, they did that episode about his tonsils being taken out and how it would affect his voice from there on, so that can be forgiven.

But hey, at least the first voice of Arnold went on to be Wolfgang, and then even King Bob on RECESS.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh! That reminds me.

I actually never liked Wolfgang. Yeah, sure, he was a jack*** but that's not the reason why. What bugged me was that he was such a one-note character. The leader of the 5th grade bullies. It would have been nice to actually see him get an episode with his own life considering he had such a reccuring role as an antagonist.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I mean even Harold had some layers and depth to him, but it was pretty much the typical puts up a tough exterior because he's really a big sensitive crybaby on the inside motif that a lot of cartoon bullies have.