The "You know what?" thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
You know what I noticed about Google?

That they now have something called More Results instead of the usual next and back arrows along with numbers.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Hostess!!! 70's school lunches were inconceivable without them. Even better we're Chocodiles (chocolate covered Twinkies).
There used to be Hostess outlet shops. They deliver daily to the supermarkets, convenience stores, etc. Anything that didn't sell went to the outlet shops, where they sold at a fraction of the retail price. Fantastic deals.
A pothead's paradise.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
This song is actually a lot creepier if you just read the lyrics:

Baby, baby you know it's true
I'm a puppet just for you
I'll do anything you say
I won't have it any other way
Take my heart and take my soul
Giving you complete control
If you want to see me do my thing
Pull my string, pull my string
Puppet man, puppet man
Baby, baby I'm your sweet pet
Just your personal marionette
Wind me up and let me go
don't you know I'm a one-man show
Raise your finger and I'll perform
I'll cracker Jack till the crack of dawn
Pull my string
Puppet man, puppet man
Baby, baby I'm more than you need
Satisfaction guaranteed
Any time you feel uptight
I'm' at your service
Morning, noon and night
Do what you want me to
I'm a puppet just for you
Pull my string
Puppet man, puppet man

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what I've learned with Ed, Edd, 'N Eddy?

When you think about it, Johnny was really the true main outcast of the show, and it finally caught up at the end of the series.

Cause think about it. Nazz was casually cool with everyone while kind of being her own person, Kevin and Rolf were good friends, Sarah and Jimmy were good friends, the Ed's had their backs. Johnny? Well... He really just kind of had Plank.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, Jonny really lost his mind in the finale, didn't he? Lol.

On that subject, this is something I learned a while back: when you think about it, none of the cul-de-sac kids seem to actually outright hate the Eds; on the contrary, some of them actually seem to be on friendly terms with them: Jonny seems to like hanging with them, Rolf never seems upset whenever they pop up on his farm, and Nazz will even talk to them (even though it makes them nervous). The thing is Kevin. Kevin is the one who hold contempt with them, but at the same time, he's the cool kid, and when your a kid, you always want to be able to hang with the cool kid, so if Kevin's going around calling them dorks and trying to avoid them, the other kids are going to do the same so they can hang with Kevin - it's typical kid stuff.

And even so, Kevin doesn't seem to mind Double D, since he's arguably the "normal" Ed; Ed and Eddy he clearly has issues with, and it's kind of understandable, given he's often the target/victim of Eddy's scams, and Ed's just a idiotic monobrow who messes things up.

And if you even think about it more deeply, I think Eddy is the one who ruins things for everybody . . . remember when Ed was trying to act all cool and hip and Jimmy didn't realize it was him at first? When he does, he briefly panics, and looks around asking if Eddy is around, but when he realizes Ed's alone, he brings him alone to hang with the others.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know a phrase I really hate?

"It's just a game."

Really. I wouldn't have ******* guessed.

Like, yeah, sure, if it's a sports or board game or whatever, fine. If it's a video game? That's another story. Especially if it's one you want to get good at but can't.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
You know a phrase I really hate?

"It's just a game."

Really. I wouldn't have ******* guessed.

Like, yeah, sure, if it's a sports or board game or whatever, fine. If it's a video game? That's another story. Especially if it's one you want to get good at but can't.
You know what phrase I hate?
"It is what it is".
Usually said by convicted felons who will spend the next 20 years behind bars.
"It is what it is".