Unpopular Opinions

Zappetman

Reaction score
I'm sorry if a thread like this already exists. But anyway, do you have any opinions that you would consider unpopular? Here are some of mine:

1. Floral print is ugly. There are some exceptions, though, but most of it I don't like.
2. Pineapple on pizza is awesome! 3. Old school arcades - y'know, with games like Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, and Pole Position - are way more fun than places like Disney World. (Though I haven't even been to Disney World, I've heard that it's very overpriced and the lines are super long.)
4. Kick Buttowski was a pretty good show.
5. Disney's Chicken Little wasn't that bad.
6. Song of the South shouldn't be considered racist. It only shows what Southern American life was like back in the 1800's.
7. The Disney Princess movies, while not bad by any means, are kinda overrated. 8. I've always prefered movies like Dumbo, The Jungle Book, Oliver and Company, and The Emperor's New Groove.
9. Speaking of, Oliver and Company needs more love, along with Robin Hood and The Great Mouse Detective.
10. Angry Beavers is a better Nicktoon than Spongebob. Seasons 1 to 3 Spongebob comes pretty darn close, though. 11. Wayside was a good show (but far from the best), and it's definitely not as bad as people say it is. I will say that the books were better, but that dosen't mean the show was bad.
12. Fanboy and ChumChum wasn't the worst show on the entire planet. Even though it's pretty bad (I liked it briefly last year, though, but not anymore), I can think of even worse shows. It's definitely one of the worst Nick shows, though.
13. Despicable Me's Minions aren't spawns of Satan like many people make them out to be. They are pretty overrated, though, and I much prefer Gru and his daughters.
1. Agreed
2. Disagreed (Eww)
3. Agreed and Disagreed
4. Agreed
5. Disagreed
6. Agreed
7. Agreed
8. Agreed
9. Agreed with Robin Hood, But disagreed with The Great Mouse Detective.
10. Disagreed (But TAB is still a great show.)
11. Disagreed
12. Disagreed
13. Agreed

Zappetman

Reaction score
Ok so here are my unpopular opinions.

1. Bob Clampett, Frank Tashin, and Arthur Davis were better directors (For the Looney Tunes) then Chuck Jones, Friz Feleng, Robert McKimson, and Tex Avery (Not saying I don't like them, Because they are all awesome in their own way)

2. Looney Tunes are Better then Disney Cartoons or Disney Animated Movies.

3. Stop Motion is better then Hand Drawn Animation and CGI.

4. Aaron Fechter and Dave Thomas (Not the Wendy's founder.) Animatronics are the best (But Garner Holt would be in second place.)

5. Howard the Duck is a good movie.

6. Paul Frees is just as awesome as Mel Blanc.

7. Shemp is just as good as Curly.

8. OK KO, American Dad, and The Loud House are the best modern cartoons airing now.

9. Bill Cosby is innocent.

10. There should be just as much Puppetry Television Shows as there are Animated Television Shows.

11. Puppetry and Animatronics deserves just as much respect as any other art form.

12. SuperJail is a better show then Rick and Morty.

13. Cow and Chicken is a bad show.

14. Seasons 2 and 3 of Johnny Bravo is not good. Seasons 1 and 4 were better.

15. OJ Simpson is innocent.

Last edited:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
A lot of people think Pikeman from Camp Camp is ugly and creepy, but I think he's rather adorable and he needs more love.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
1. Bob Clampett, Frank Tashin, and Arthur Davis were better directors (For the Looney Tunes) then Chuck Jones, Friz Feleng, Robert McKimson, and Tex Avery (Not saying I don't like them, Because they are all awesome in their own way)

2. Looney Tunes are Better then Disney Cartoons or Disney Animated Movies.

3. Stop Motion is better then Hand Drawn Animation and CGI.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I absolutely dislike dipping cookies in milk.

It makes the cookie soggy and I don't want left over crumbs when I'm guzzling down my milk booooiii.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
God. :noloveforregularmilk:grr::

No, I was the same for awhile. I can drink either straight up. You're looking at a guy who drank it straight out of the carton when he lived by himself in college.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
as i've gotten older i've been able to drink less and less milk. I'll still just drink a glass of milk, but too much makes my stomach hurt. and im not lactose intolerant or anything