Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here's an episode I didn't know about until today (and this has been online for just a few days over a year!):

One thing I noticed: There's two times when Bruno is actually moving his mouth as if he's talking, but I can barely hear him (I think I hear him, anyway). Maybe it's because of all the noise going on, but that doesn't drown out talking from Oscar or Olivia. I wondered if maybe Caroll Spinney's microphone had problems, but it didn't for doing Oscar's voice.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Here's an episode I didn't know about until today (and this has been online for just a few days over a year!):

One thing I noticed: There's two times when Bruno is actually moving his mouth as if he's talking, but I can barely hear him (I think I hear him, anyway). Maybe it's because of all the noise going on, but that doesn't drown out talking from Oscar or Olivia. I wondered if maybe Caroll Spinney's microphone had problems, but it didn't for doing Oscar's voice.
She reminds me of my grandparents. They have a huge garden and every time we visit them they give us fresh produce, no questions asked.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Two clips of 1985 WNET/PBS promos (First one for Sesame Street, the second for The Electric Company and Mr. Rogers). Note the World Trade Center in the first clip!