Confessing Crushes...

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Possibly my only crush on a fanon character that isn't from HTF was on Kiki the Fox, a fan made Phineas and Ferb character.

I mean, look at the little cutie. Plus whoever designed her pretty much nailed the Phineas and Ferb style. When I first saw her many years ago, I thought she was an official new P&F character at first.
She's adorable, but she dosen't look like she's from Phineas and Ferb at all. She just looks like a generic furry character to me.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
She's adorable, but she dosen't look like she's from Phineas and Ferb at all. She just looks like a generic furry character to me.
She is supposed to be Isabella's pet I think. She's also a secret agent like many of the show's animals and will often get paired with Perry the Platypus as a fanon/canon shipping.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have terrible news:The real girl I had a huge crush on a few years back (I refuse to mention her name for personal reasons) passed away a month ago. I've been too depressed to talk about it for obvious reasons but now that enough time has passed, I am finally feeling better enough to break the horrible news. She apparently got into a drunk driving incident, which is a very scary way to die but thankfully we live in a VERY small town, borderline country so the possibilities of her getting assassinated in a school shooting were quite slim. If that were the case, knowing that someone took my beloved's life would make me sadder than I ever had been before. But luckily that never happened. While I am getting over it for the most part as I pointed out earlier, I still miss her something awful and will probably spend the rest of my life feeling that way. She was a wonderful young woman who had an amazing sense of humor, exposed me to the vast world of creepypasta (I wouldn't be a creepypasta fan to this day if she hadn't gotten me hooked on the genre), was a generous kind person who had a soft spot for children, animals, and the handicapped, and just felt like an all around close friend to me. Even before I knew her that well at all, she welcomed me with opened arms to be a part of her group of friends. She had a HUGE heart and it's ashame that she's no longer with us. But my memories of her will live on forever and while I do get sad when I think about her, it's kind of hard not to smile when remembering all the good times we shared together. I will occasionally even find myself laugh when thinking of all the times she expressed her great sense of humor and cracked me up to no end. I mean, the girl had a Deadpool watch, South Park bumper stickers on her car, and a collection of Minion merchandise. If that didn't explain her extremely funny, outgoing nature in a nutshell I don't know what would.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Here's a funny story to lighten the mood of my last post:I recently took a which Happy Tree Friends character are you? quiz and you won't believe who my answer was........Giggles! Yup, the only one that I have a HUGE crush on just so happened to be my result. Does that mean that if I was an HTF I would be crushing on myself cuz that's just weird, lol.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I have terrible news:The real girl I had a huge crush on a few years back (I refuse to mention her name for personal reasons) passed away a month ago. I've been too depressed to talk about it for obvious reasons but now that enough time has passed, I am finally feeling better enough to break the horrible news. She apparently got into a drunk driving incident, which is a very scary way to die but thankfully we live in a VERY small town, borderline country so the possibilities of her getting assassinated in a school shooting were quite slim. If that were the case, knowing that someone took my beloved's life would make me sadder than I ever had been before. But luckily that never happened. While I am getting over it for the most part as I pointed out earlier, I still miss her something awful and will probably spend the rest of my life feeling that way. She was a wonderful young woman who had an amazing sense of humor, exposed me to the vast world of creepypasta (I wouldn't be a creepypasta fan to this day if she hadn't gotten me hooked on the genre), was a generous kind person who had a soft spot for children, animals, and the handicapped, and just felt like an all around close friend to me. Even before I knew her that well at all, she welcomed me with opened arms to be a part of her group of friends. She had a HUGE heart and it's ashame that she's no longer with us. But my memories of her will live on forever and while I do get sad when I think about her, it's kind of hard not to smile when remembering all the good times we shared together. I will occasionally even find myself laugh when thinking of all the times she expressed her great sense of humor and cracked me up to no end. I mean, the girl had a Deadpool watch, South Park bumper stickers on her car, and a collection of Minion merchandise. If that didn't explain her extremely funny, outgoing nature in a nutshell I don't know what would.
Oh no... so sorry to hear your crush died. :sympathy:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I'm so sorry for your loss... you will definitely be in my prayers... :cry:

cjd874

Reaction score
So sorry to hear this...such a tragic loss that I believe could have been prevented. Keeping you in my prayers, and I hope that you will begin to heal soon.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I'm already starting to do better. I was honestly never THAT close to her to begin with but I always liked her. The main difference from my celebrity/fictional crushes being that she's one of the few I've actually met and hung out with various times. But later on in her life, she moved pretty far away and I seldom ever saw her from that point on. So while I am still kind of sad, I'm getting over the sadness pretty quickly because she wasn't like my actual girlfriend or anything.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm already starting to do better. I was honestly never THAT close to her to begin with but I always liked her. The main difference from my celebrity/fictional crushes being that she's one of the few I've actually met and hung out with various times. But later on in her life, she moved pretty far away and I seldom ever saw her from that point on. So while I am still kind of sad, I'm getting over the sadness pretty quickly because she wasn't like my actual girlfriend or anything.
Did she have a crush on you as well?