The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I just finished making my own custom M.U.G.E.N. game called "Marvel VS. DC Comics". I included pretty much every character from both universes I could think of. Although I will admit that things get kind of confusing with two characters named Captain Marvel and two Doctor Stranges in both universes:

Although there were some obscure characters I had to leave out of it because they wouldn't really fit in. Like DC's forgotten villain Mr. Banjo for example:

Yeah, that character actually existed. I'm not kidding at all lol.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, long story. When I was 10 years old in 2003, my dad took my cousin Ethan and I to a nearby go-kart racing track when we were at a beach in Ohio (forgot the name, sadly). I tried racing on my own and ended up crashing into the wall (I was not happy, nor was my dad. He ended up chewing out the man at the cash register for the fact that the karts were too big). Since then, I was afraid of driving them again until last night.

Definitely was a great experience driving around in them. Though my only complaint is how tight the steering is (but again, they're go-karts).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Anyway, this is what made me smile today.

Finally managed to figure out how to change my wiki username. It's MackAttack92 now because "wattamack4" just sounds too outdated.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Anyway, this is what made me smile today.

Finally managed to figure out how to change my wiki username. It's MackAttack92 now because "wattamack4" just sounds too outdated.
Dude, it took me a while to figure out that "wattamack4" was you (I guess I mean on YT).