The new What Made You Smile Today thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Are we talking about when you joined on here or YouTube (like, say, descriptions in videos from people like..... ugh, PJF with stuff like "My copy iz better dan wattamack4's cuz I said so herp derp blah blah.")?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
After three months of waiting, my hip is strong enough to drive again. Bumming rides can be a hassle, and taxis get expensive. But so many at church stepped up to help me out, I owe a great deal of thanks.
Unless you go through it yourself, it is so easy to take for granted such basic human functions as being able to walk, stand, drive (even going to the bathroom on your own).
Until it gets taken away from you (for a time) you don't realize how much you miss it.

I hope you don't have to find out.
But after three months of waiting, I'm getting a big part of my life back. Amen.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I'm so glad!

I remember when I was in the hospital with my kidney stone, not being able to do a whole lot with my right arm with the IV in it really sucked. And I also wasn't able to eat or drink anything because I had to get my stomach examined.

Thank goodness it was all over before my vacation so I could just relax and not have to worry about it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I dread ever getting a kidney stone.

But, if it does happen, chances are I'll probably made Muddy Waters jokes about it.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This adorable take on my childhood favorite Disney series was simply amazing. It was one of the few reimagining-type reboots that I actually consider good. While I thought the Stitch! anime was a good show, I like this one much better. I think Ai is a much better companion for Stitch than Yuna. You know why? She's a LOT more Lilo-ish than Yuna was. Think about it:Lilo was an orphan who's parents died in a car crash, constantly got bullied for being "weird" by her peers at Hula class, couldn't really relate to others her age due to her unique interests in things like Elvis Presley and horror movie monsters, and pretty much her only friend until Stitch came along was her big sister. Yuna on the other hand still had both of her parents alive, lived with a loving, caring Grandma, had tons of friends, was a master at karate, and was exceptionally smart for her age with a large amount of knowledge on things like Kaijus and Japanese mythology. Which one seems more deserving of Stitch to you? Ai is a lot like Lilo where she lost her parents at a young age and is often ridiculed for liking "uncool" things. I also really like the animation style and how they kept the overall feel of the show similar to that of the original Lilo and Stitch series. Plus, I find it hilarious how they kept the running gag of the sunburnt ice cream tourist dropping his ice cream that has been repeated throughout the Lilo and Stitch franchise ever since the first movie. It seems almost like a tradition for Lilo and Stitch-related shows and films to feature that tourist gag at this point. Spoiler alert:He STILL doesn't get to eat his ice cream. Big shocker, I know! lol. I also find the shows title to be very clever and funny. Stitch and Ai? Think about it for a second.........sounds a bit like "Stitch and I" when you say her name out loud doesn't it. That is some great wordplay right there:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The next Robot Chicken episode is going to be about evil Furbies. I REALLY hope they make a Mr. Widemouth reference in that sketch. That'd probably make my week lol: