The “What did you do today?” thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Don't like Alabama. Miles and miles upon miles and miles of absolutely nothingness and desolation. Sorry. :smirk:

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Don't like Alabama. Miles and miles upon miles and miles of absolutely nothingness and desolation. Sorry. :smirk:
My dad met Vincent Price while he (my dad) was still living in Alabama, and he said "you'll like Mobile. Everything here is dead."

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I made a list of episode ideas for a fake Wonder Showzen reboot. I had a blast coming up with all these lol :stick_out_tongue:.

Wonder Showzen Reboot (2018):

This reboot of a classic yet controversial MTV series is similar to the latest version of Rosanne in that it takes modern day issues and adds a comedic spin to them. Just like the original show, this one totally draws the line between lighthearted satire and absolute chaos with it's incredibly offensive, unbelievably sarcastic trademark style
of satire.

Episodes:

-Art - Chauncey takes an art class which teaches him a valuable lesson:There was another Michelangelo in the world who didn't eat pizza and live in a sewer.
-Fake News -Clarence makes his own Tabloid magazine that "pokes fun at" celebrities and politicians. Things seem okay until all of the celebrities he tried to "expose" in the magazine form an angry mob outside Clarence's window.
-Pets - Wordsworth develops a horrible, unbreakable addiction. What awful thing could he be addicted to, you ask? Is it smoking, alcohol, drugs, gambling? Nope, none of the above. He becomes an addict of viral cat videos and other pet-related Internet memes.
-Attention - In an effort to appeal to millenials, Chauncey starts his own talk show that is only 30 seconds long, the average attention span of his target demographic.
-Wonder Showzen Gets Trumped - Donald Trump visits the Wonder Showzen gang and tells them the perks of being president.
-Stereotypes - Clarence stops watching his favorite show after they add a controversial new member to the main cast. To show his displeasure towards his once beloved program, he takes to the streets and protests demanding the networks take off the offending character from the show (This episode is an obvious parody of the recent Apu controversy related to The Simpsons).
-Church - Clarence starts his own religion and asks his friends to join. The problem with his religion however:He made himself the deity! (This episode features a reference to Stephen King's The Dark Tower, a series in which he added an author avatar of himself who was portrayed as an omnipotent god-like being)
-Social Media - After getting "inspired" by President Trump, Chauncey starts venting out all of his bad feelings in the form of tweets.
-Fandoms - A zombified Walt Disney rises from the grave and buys the rights to every cartoon in the world......including Wonder Showzen.
-Circus - After seeing the movie IT at the theater, Wordsworth becomes paranoid that the clown at the local circus could possibly be Pennywise in disguise.
-Flight - When the baby delivering Stork breaks his leg, the Wonder Showzen gang attempts to fill in for him and deliver a bunch of babies while he recovers in the hospital.
-Sports - Controversy strikes when footage of Chauncey refusing to stand for the national anthem during a baseball game goes viral.
-S'thugar Come Home - When S'thugar doesn't return home in time from her family vacation, the gang goes on a search to find her (This episode is a whole plot reference to Snoopy Come Home).
-Lost Episodes - Wordsworth reunites with his high school classmate Crazy Eddie who has a very unusual, borderline illegal hobby:Taking DVDs of little kid shows editing them to make them into super scary R-Rated horror films and then sneaking into dollar stores and hiding the scary edited versions on the shelves for unexpected parents to stumble upon and incidentally buy for their kids.
-Camping - While camping out in Australia, S'thugar attempts to achieve the impossible:Teaching a kangaroo how to become a boxing champion.
-Wonder Showzen Over the Years - A special anthology episode where it is shown what Wonder Showzen would've looked like if it had aired in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s.
-Origins - The untold origin of S'thugar is finally revealed:She used to be a regular old blob of cotton candy who was turned into a Frankenstein-esque monster by Fred, the forgotten Oompah-Loompah who quit his job and became a mad scientist.
-No Swearing - Chauncey and Clarence make a bet to see if both of them can go an entire week without using profanity.
-Trolling - Clarence meets his long lost celebrity cousin: PePe the Frog.
-The Switch Glitch - Wordsworth's Nintendo Switch comes to life and turns into an Optimus Prime-style robot.
-Thundera Night Live - The Wonder Showzen gang guest stars on a late night comedy show hosted by the hero of Thundera himself, Lion-O. The episode features a music number by Snarf singing his hit song "Snarf snarf snarf,".
-Slang - S'thugar does a video to help promote environmentional protection. Due to immature teens on 4Chan, her phrase "Earthalicious," from the video turns into a full on Internet meme.

cjd874

Reaction score
I started teaching myself how to play the guitar a few days ago. Today, I managed to play through Green Day's "Good Riddance," more commonly known as "The Time of Your Life." Four chords: G, C, D, and E minor. Not too bad so far.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I started teaching myself how to play the guitar a few days ago. Today, I managed to play through Green Day's "Good Riddance," more commonly known as "The Time of Your Life." Four chords: G, C, D, and E minor. Not too bad so far.
My aunt, uncle, and cousins are HUGE Green Day fans.

cjd874

Reaction score
My aunt, uncle, and cousins are HUGE Green Day fans.
Green Day has some really great stuff. Just listened to the American Idiot album last week for the first time in ages...I forgot how amazing it is!
Also, I learned the chords for the song "A Horse with No Name." Literally just E minor and D9-add6 (or something like that). The music geeks here would know what I mean...I hope.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Today I studied a lot, because apparently I like doing that now...:stick_out_tongue:, and I continued to write two stories. One is a SST movie about Grover, the other is Doctor Who related.