I won't be posting anymore...

Any Del

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be an attention hog or anything but, I am not feeling so well... I'm too miserable with my life today... :frown: I don't know when I'll be back on here but I'm gonna take some time off...

P.S.: If you want to understand why I'm acting like this, read my comment on "The New What Made Me Frown Today" thread.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be an attention hog or anything but, I am not feeling so well... I'm too miserable with my life today... :frown: I don't know when I'll be back on here but I'm gonna take some time off...

P.S.: If you want to understand why I'm acting like this, read my comment on "The New What Made Me Frown Today" thread.
We totally understand, we all have days like that; it's apart of being human. Take as much time away as you need! :smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

Sorry. :frown:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'm actually gonna call it quits for a few days. Only because I'm still kind of infuriated with myself for allowing a low class bum into my house and being taken advantage of.

It's nothing serious - I just want some time to focus on myself for a bit....

Any Del

Reaction score
I'm actually gonna call it quits for a few days. Only because I'm still kind of infuriated with myself for allowing a low class bum into my house and being taken advantage of.

It's nothing serious - I just want some time to focus on myself for a bit....
Alright man. You take care. :smile:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Just letting everyone know that tomorrow through Friday I'll be on vacation, and decided to take a break from the Internet. So yeah, I'll be back Friday evening!