Unpopular Opinions

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I honestly don't understand why people say milk is nasty. What's nasty about it? Somebody please enlighten me on this, because I don't see what's so nasty about it.

Maybe you're drinking the wrong kind of milk. If you're buying your own grocery store brands, those do tend to taste spoiled, I'll admit - you're better off buying a farm brand that's distributed by any of your local dairy farms.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I honestly don't understand why people say milk is nasty. What's nasty about it? Somebody please enlighten me on this, because I don't see what's so nasty about it.

Maybe you're drinking the wrong kind of milk. If you're buying your own grocery store brands, those do tend to taste spoiled, I'll admit - you're better off buying a farm brand that's distributed by any of your local dairy farms.
It's just so.... icky. And fatty-tasting. And so heavy and, well... milky.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How is there such a thing as almond milk? Or cashew milk? I mean . . . since when do nuts produce milk? How do you even milk nuts? What's next? Sausage milk?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
How is there such a thing as almond milk? Or cashew milk? I mean . . . since when do nuts produce milk? How do you even milk nuts? What's next? Sausage milk?
Yeah, IDK how it works, but it tastes good depending on the brand. Almond milk, I mean...not sausage milk :shifty:.