The “What did you do today?” thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Can a movie about Grover happen please?
That would be nice, but it probably never will, which is why i'm writing it. I will say, writing for Grover is much harder than I anticipated. Hopefully the story turns out well. Big Bird and Snuffy have a little subplot in there too.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Finally got around to extracting the audio from a video someone made using "Heartbreak Town" from the movie "Twice Upon a Time" and put it on my iPod.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Can a movie about Grover happen please?
I like that idea. They could make it kind of like Follow That Bird where we get more of a backstory on the beloved blue monster who has entertained us for years. How did he become Super Grover? That'd be a good question for the movie to answer.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Worked on a montage for my job of interactions during the weekend before the Boston Marathon when I was filming inside the mobile that day.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So there's a BILLY THE EXTERMINATOR marathon going on, pretty random, lol. Haven't seen the show in years - I know he tried a reboot here maybe a couple of years ago where he's working up in Canada now, by himself, and only an office girl, and they're working out of an abandoned gas station . . . but the reboot was kinda pathetic.