You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Not as whack as how apparently at Taco Bell, the instructions that they give employees for the beans is "Stir until white goes away." I never ate there much, but that was enough to turn me off from it completely.

Did I just say "whack"? Man, I need to go to bed :embarrassed:.
THAT'S WHY I DON'T EAT AT TACO BELL.

Shut up, @LittleJerry92. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Nah, I actually never got any of their food with beans as far as I know.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I already know what the answer to this is: "double standard," but I'm just going to throw this out there anyway.

Since the 1960s, it's been established by society that blue is the color for boyhood, and pink is the color for girlhood (prior to that, the colors were actually reversed). As such, because pink is a girl color, boys can't wear or have anything that's pink, otherwise, it becomes the color of homosexuality, and any boy or man who's seen with something pink is somehow automatically gay. So, if that's the case, how and why is it that the same thing isn't true for when girls wear or have anything that's blue? How is it that if a girl wears blue, that somehow doesn't automatically make her a lesbian like guys wearing pink automatically means they're gay?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I already know what the answer to this is: "double standard," but I'm just going to throw this out there anyway.

Since the 1960s, it's been established by society that blue is the color for boyhood, and pink is the color for girlhood (prior to that, the colors were actually reversed). As such, because pink is a girl color, boys can't wear or have anything that's pink, otherwise, it becomes the color of homosexuality, and any boy or man who's seen with something pink is somehow automatically gay. So, if that's the case, how and why is it that the same thing isn't true for when girls wear or have anything that's blue? How is it that if a girl wears blue, that somehow doesn't automatically make her a lesbian like guys wearing pink automatically means they're gay?
IDK, people are really weird about that stuff. Girls who are into more stereotypically masculine stuff are seen as less weird than guys who are into feminine stuff. It's stupid and annoying.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I mean . . . I know I've mentioned this before, but when I was a toddler, I went through a phase where I wanted to play with girl toys - not necessarily Barbies or anything like, but like those dollhouses where the family talked and their appliances or household objects made noises and such. It's not because I felt like I was really a girl, or that I wanted to be a girl, or that I was interested in girly things . . . it's because, to me, girl toys just simply looked fun to play with. This may or may not explain why even to this day, I have a fascination with miniatures and scale models and such . . . not just my SS scale model, but I also once made a scale model of the GREEN ACRES house, and even attempted to make a miniature of the M*A*S*H compound (never got around to it though).

Then again, there's also this "thing" that we live in a "man's world," so I guess it's more socially acceptable if girls want to be "one of the boys" and show interest in otherwise masculine pursuits, but not the other way around.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest,

I'd never wear pink. I don't like wearing alot of bright colors. :smirk:

mimitchi33

Reaction score
THAT'S WHY I DON'T EAT AT TACO BELL.

Shut up, @LittleJerry92. :stick_out_tongue:
I don't like Mexican food, so thank goodness!
Yeah, I mean . . . I know I've mentioned this before, but when I was a toddler, I went through a phase where I wanted to play with girl toys - not necessarily Barbies or anything like, but like those dollhouses where the family talked and their appliances or household objects made noises and such. It's not because I felt like I was really a girl, or that I wanted to be a girl, or that I was interested in girly things . . . it's because, to me, girl toys just simply looked fun to play with. This may or may not explain why even to this day, I have a fascination with miniatures and scale models and such . . . not just my SS scale model, but I also once made a scale model of the GREEN ACRES house, and even attempted to make a miniature of the M*A*S*H compound (never got around to it though).

Then again, there's also this "thing" that we live in a "man's world," so I guess it's more socially acceptable if girls want to be "one of the boys" and show interest in otherwise masculine pursuits, but not the other way around.
This reminds me of how I was into Pokemon in fifth grade, which is associated with boys, but I still had mainly girly interests.