Pet Peeves

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Well, some people announce they're going off on a lengthy sabbatical, and are back the same day.
"Heeeeeyyyyyyy!!!! Everybody miss me? It's been six hours!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know what gets annoying sometimes?

When you deactive a profile on something like Facebook or whatever, or just take a social media break, and people keep bugging you to come back.

Um, excuse me, are we not allowed to have time to ourselves? :rolleyes:
Did you deactivate your account again? I noticed when I tried tagging you earlier today, your name wasn't coming up to be tagged.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
That reminds me...i've been meaning to delete my Facebook. I've lost all interest in it. :smirk:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Did you deactivate your account again? I noticed when I tried tagging you earlier today, your name wasn't coming up to be tagged.
Yeah, long story. Just needed time to cool off after having a low class bum stay over at my house. I'll re-open it probably at the end of this week.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, some people announce they're going off on a lengthy sabbatical, and are back the same day.
"Heeeeeyyyyyyy!!!! Everybody miss me? It's been six hours!"
Every forum seems to have people like that. Again, remember in the old school days of MC, Kemp the Shrimp was this? Every few months, he always would announce his non-comebacks with such grand fanfare like, "OMG! Kemp the Shrimp is back?!?!!!11?! Let's celebrat!!!!11!!"

Even an Arthur forum I moderate has a member like this, however the admins actually like her, so whatever.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Every forum seems to have people like that. Again, remember in the old school days of MC, Kemp the Shrimp was this? Every few months, he always would announce his non-comebacks with such grand fanfare like, "OMG! Kemp the Shrimp is back?!?!!!11?! Let's celebrat!!!!11!!"

Even an Arthur forum I moderate has a member like this, however the admins actually like her, so whatever.
Which member is that?