The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This obvious troll on DeviantArt whose speciality is drawing """cute""" Kirbys in MS Paint:
https://cute-kirby.deviantart.com
I've seen a few hilarious "So bad it's good" Deviantart accounts in the past as well. Such as one user named FGStewielover who repeatedly posted journals about how she was going to move to Quahog, Rhode Island and marry Stewie when she grows up. Ummmm, I hope she knows that Stewie is a fictional underage character and that Quahog isn't a real place. Combine that with her horrible MS Paint artwork and it almost made me hope she was a troll.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I went to see The Avengers:Infinity War. The movie was great and this exchange between Spider-Man and Dr. Strange made me laugh quite a bit:

Spider-Man:Hi, I'm Peter Parker what's your name?
Doctor Strange:My name is Dr. Strange.
Spider-Man:Oh so, we're using our made up names. Okay, then I'm Spider-Man.

He didn't know that Doctor Strange was his real name lol :stick_out_tongue:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My dad said that whenever my dog Lakota has a bone hanging out of her mouth she looks like Triumph the Insult Dog smoking his trademark cigar. That really made me laugh because now that I think about it, she kind of does look like him. After Dad said that, Lakota was probably rolling her eyes and thinking,
"That was a really great joke......FOR ME TO POOP ON!"

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
2 things.

1) saw some drunk guy chanting about Trump being president in 2020.

2) I screamed "poop!" At the Jason Aldene concert as a joke when he asked how the back was doing. His response? "man, I don't want to know what's going on back there..." It was hilarious. :laugh:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
2 things.

1) saw some drunk guy chanting about Trump being president in 2020.

2) I screamed "poop!" At the Jason Aldene concert as a joke when he asked how the back was doing. His response? "man, I don't want to know what's going on back there..." It was hilarious. :laugh:
You went to a Jason Aldean concert. AWESOME! I love his music.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This hilarious quote from Homer Simpson after he had gotten mad at Marge,
"I have nothing to say to you Marge, tonight we will be sleeping in separate beds a la I Love Lucy!"