Ask A Pig All the Questions

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I have thought about it, actually! For some reason I get really excited when old shows that I didn't watch get revivals. So it's comeback has peaked my interest in the original.
It's great if you like listening to commentaries or ragging on bad movies. I highly reccomend it.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Would you be brave enough to watch the 1976 version of Carrie? (If you haven't already)

There's one scene with John Travolta (already a teen idol from "Welcome Back Kotter" but just before "Saturday Night Fever" and megastardom),
a bunch of pigs, a sledgehammer, a bucket to collect the blood...

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Would you be brave enough to watch the 1976 version of Carrie? (If you haven't already)

There's one scene with John Travolta (already a teen idol from "Welcome Back Kotter" but just before "Saturday Night Fever" and megastardom),
a bunch of pigs, a sledgehammer, a bucket to collect the blood...
What, John Travolta's in that movie??? Man, that movie must be scary.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Have you seen both versions of the movie It?
I've yet to see either versions. My friend is obsessed with the original and really wants to watch it with me, but I can't do creepy movies with a lot of blood. I did see the Nostalgia Critic's review on it though, and Pennywise is hilarious.
Have a favorite movie score?
Maybe Finding Nemo. Or The Incredibles.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I've yet to see either versions. My friend is obsessed with the original and really wants to watch it with me, but I can't do creepy movies with a lot of blood. I did see the Nostalgia Critic's review on it though, and Pennywise is hilarious.

Maybe Finding Nemo. Or The Incredibles.
The original Pennywise?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Do you have a favorite NC review? (You know who I’m talking about, right?)