Unpopular Opinions

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That's not an unpopular opinion at all. Most people I know (including myself) hate reality TV shows.
The only ones I don't really mind are Caught Red Handed, Supernanny/Nanny 911, Kitchen Nightmares and Pimp My Ride.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don't like licking ice cream or popsicles. I prefer just straight up eating it (and yes, this includes soft served).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
As much as I love Little Jerry and the Monotones, I really disliked how some songs had Jerry singing in high vocal range. Just didn't really sound all that great. :smirk:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I really hate the term "k."

It just sounds very snarky and that you basically don't even care what I have to say.

I don't mind if it's a response to something quick like "can you meet me out front?" But if I took the time to actually type something out, I except more than just a "k."

The same can also be for the term "whatever." That word alone puts me in a really bad mood.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know I've said this before, but I know it's an unpopular opinion: I actually liked the Mail-It Shop.

Yeah, I know it was disheartening to people who grew up with the Fix-It Shop (hey, so did I), but I really felt like the addition of a Mail-It Shop - as well as the neon signage on the facade) - helped give Sesame Street a touch of modern inner city realism that it was kind of lacking in the 90s and into the early 2000s. This is one of the main reasons I love the new retro Hooper's Store so much: not only does the retro redesign look amazing with bringing back the checkerboard tile and everything, but the neon sign is a great touch - even Alan told me he loves it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know how Nostaglia Critic has complained about how sometimes a musical number, a song, or scoring can be an ill fit if it doesn't match the visuals you see on screen? That's how I feel about "The Review Must Go On" theme song. Granted, I don't hate the theme - it can be a little catchy in its own right, and I'm sure it fits in with Doug's personal taste in music . . . but the menacing-sounding, hard rock, slightly-grunge-inspired tune doesn't fit the nature of the series, which is supposed to be a light-hearted, humorous review series with a comic reviewer.

I prefer the Tom Bergeron era of AFHV over the other versions.
I think the only ones who would disagree with that are the purists who prefer Saget; otherwise, that's not really an unpopular opinion at all. A lot of people were saddened and upset about Tom leaving, and very few seemed to jump for joy over Alfonso Ribero taking over.