When you need to rant...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure but I think its like...talking animal emoji that match your face movements and you can record them saying stuff.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
They're called Animojis. Brian Hull, one of my favorite YouTubers, did voice impressions with them once.
I'll admit, they are kinda creepy...
(BTW @Sgt Floyd, I like your new Aggretsuko icon. :big_grin:)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So friggin' James tried messaging me on Facebook why I blocked him and i just straight up chewed him out there.

James: Can I please ask why you blocked me?

I don’t know what I did to you to deserve to be blocked

Me:

You know why I blocked you? Because having you over at my ******* house was ****. I was kind enough to let you over at my house at the last minute since it sounded like you were in a tight situation. I was hestitant cause I honestly barely know you much. We talked very little when we were both in high school and when you did talk to me on Facebook by 2017, it was very annoying. Half the time it was just about you smoking pot and cigs. And by the way, you are so full of ****. You said yourself once like late last year you decided to quit smoking cigs and pot, and now you're right back to doing it again, and you even said you enjoy smoking cigs. That basically tells me that was just a cry for attention. You know what I've also learned about you? You're a ******* leech. You literally mooched off my dad's pot, smoked all my pot, and guzzled up some of my water and my dad's beer and ate half my ******* food. I even straight up told you on day 1 that you had to look for a job if you want to live at my house and all you applied to was like a ******* McDonald's. I also got that idea when I met your dad. While I don't exactly approve of him kicking you out into the garage, honestly, I can't say I blame him because it sounded like he was really stressed out from you being a ******* leech. He hinted you had no plan when I brought you over back home and I was so thankful that there was a ******* shopping and receiving dock near by because that was the ticket out of my house. This is why I wasn't very talkative because I honestly did not enjoy having you over at my house. I was also extremely annoyed having to constantly drive you to spots to get stoned and drive around to random places and to 7/11 because you had the munchies and having to accompany you with smoking cigs and pot. Honestly dude, I felt like your babysitter. You know why my dad hid his weed by the way? Because he was very suspicious of you. You were constantly asking for his weed and he had every right to hide it from you. I also want to mention when we went to RI, some of my friends thought you were pretty sketchy and didn't get a good vibe from you and you really showed it. I understand they're new people but literally, you were just there and all you wanted to do was smoke pot and eat food. Honestly dude, I'm sorry but I don't want anything to do with you after 2 weeks ago. You're no longer welcome in my house and if you dare step foot on my yard, I will call the police for tresspassing. Do not message me again because this is the last time I will ever interact with you. I really hope you enjoy the rest of your life and hope you can get your act together. Bye.

:sigh: I hate cling ons....

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I know this is probably a slightly silly thing to get upset over but I just NEED to address my thoughts on this. I saw The Avengers:Infinity War last week and one thing about it really bothered me. It wasn't the ending because anyone who follows the MARVEL universe knows that everything will eventually be okay but it was actually one brief joke in the movie. There was a REALLY mean spirited joke about Jesus in this supposed "family movie". In one scene, Captain America asks Star Lord,
"Who's your master?" and Star Lord says in a sarcastic tone,
"Who do you think my master is, JESUS!?" With a weird look on his face implying that it's a bad thing to worship Jesus. Everyone in the audience was laughing at that scene, except for me who was shocked at what I had just heard. To me personally, religious humor is a mixed big in my opinion. Some of it bothers me, but it all depends on how it's executed. Shows like The Simpsons and oftentimes Robot Chicken do religious humor in a way that is clever without being blasphemous. Featuring Jesus as a comedic device doesn't inherently bother me. An example of this type of joke that I deem completely inoffensive is a Robot Chicken bit where Jesus says his famous "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone," bit and then throws the stone at Mary himself and shouts "BLAM-O!". It's funny because they weren't really laughing at him but rather laughing with him in a sense. That being said however, there are tons of religious jokes out there that bother me something awful. The one in that MARVEL movie definitely being one of them. They just outright stated that someone's religion is a joke. What is funny about that? Oh yeah that's right, it's not funny at all but rather just disrespectful and completely out of left field to appear in an otherwise family friendly setting. The main reason why those Spider-Man and Elsa videos are so controversial is because Spider-Man and all the other MARVEL heroes are characters often associated with children. Spider-Man, who had a prominent role in Infinity War is currently the most popular character with little boys. So making an incredibly off color joke like that in what basically amounts to a kid's movie, especially when said joke has NOTHING to do with the plot really bothers me. I still can't believe they got away with putting that in there and I'm also surprised that I'm seemingly the only one who got bothered by that scene. I'm still a MARVEL fan despite that joke however but I just wanted to express my displeasure with that shockingly cruel bit that could've easily been left out of the film entirely. I'd expect that type of random offensive crap that comes out of nowhere from a Family Guy cutaway gag, not a MARVEL movie.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
It's not necessarily a kids movie, though. It's meant for older audiences. But I'm sure a lot of kids went to go see it, because kids love superheroes, and seeing them on the big screen even more so.

Anyway, I personally have no problem with religious jokes, but that's because I'm an atheist (who still celebrates Christmas, though).