Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Or Presifent Trump paid them $150,000 to keep quiet. It's been known to happen :wink:
I'm gonna go with that, lol.

But let's be honest, interpretation or not, it makes sense, doesn't? Even before he became president, anytime any news outlet reports anything critical of him, he always cries "FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! LYING MEDIA! HILLARY'S EMAILS!" :stick_out_tongue:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I'm gonna go with that, lol.

But let's be honest, interpretation or not, it makes sense, doesn't? Even before he became president, anytime any news outlet reports anything critical of him, he always cries "FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS! LYING MEDIA! HILLARY'S EMAILS!" :stick_out_tongue:
Yeah it is something that on the one hand I can see him saying. On the other hand, it's a genius plan then that he carried out to perfection.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
In today's day and age of sensationalized internet stories I find myself going to Snopes more and more. Not sure if that outlandish story is true? Check it out here

https://www.snopes.com/

I find some of the stories interesting in that someone actually believed them in the first place

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah it is something that on the one hand I can see him saying. On the other hand, it's a genius plan then that he carried out to perfection.
That I wouldn't entirely agree with, as it seems that the only ones who actually have fallen for it are his base . . . unless that's what you meant.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
That I wouldn't entirely agree with, as it seems that the only ones who actually have fallen for it are his base . . . unless that's what you meant.
Yep that's what I meant. He achieved his purpose to get his base to elect him. That's all he needed

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well then, yeah, that I can agree with. Devious, but genius, but in his case, he's lucky that his base is so easily-lead and gullible, but I think even he was aware of that . . . I forget the exact quote and when he supposedly said it, but I think even he said the reason he would run as a Republican is because he knew they were easy enough to believe whatever they're told, no matter how false it is. Something to that extent.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
He said that while he was a Democrat, so, nuff said. Both parties are easily led, and both parties insist the other is.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Why not just the info straight from the horses mouth? The White house and Trump are both very active on socal media. Do like I do and follow that and then determine if A. You belive it's the truth and B. You agree with what's being done. I mean love him or hate him at least he is active on socal media keeping people updated on his thoughts and what he is doing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But that's just it: all Trump usually does on social media is whine, *****, and moan about something somebody said about him, or boast about something that he didn't do or an accomplishment that he didn't make. Reading his tweets is like reading little notes school kids pass to each other, only publicly.