The new What Made You Smile Today thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My parents and I have known the owners of the place we stay at for years now, and when they asked them if we could stay at the condo for an extra week, both said yes to that.

Anyway, us staying for two weeks wasn’t really confirmed yet until yesterday when the final payment was made and now it’s been officially confirmed.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I know that me, @Pig's Laundry, and @ZeppoAndFriends are the only Doctor Who fans on the forum, but anyway I smiled today because I finished the whole Tom Baker era of Doctor Who from start (with "Robot") to finish (with "Logopolis"). I started in November and I finished this evening!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I know that me, @Pig's Laundry, and @ZeppoAndFriends are the only Doctor Who fans on the forum, but anyway I smiled today because I finished the whole Tom Baker era of Doctor Who from start (with "Robot") to finish (with "Logopolis"). I started in November and I finished this evening!
Whoa. I need to up my game. I started watching Baker's stories like two years ago and i'm still on The Hand of Fear.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Have you guys watched the original series or just the modern day one from 2005 - onward?