Will we get a Sesame Street TV Special to honor the 50th anniversary in 2019?

mbmfrog

Reaction score

GrouchFanatic

Reaction score
I hope we get somethin that’s really special. I personally would beg Joey, Fran, Frank & Steve to come back just to be part of it; cause I mean after all, this is Sesame Street’s 50th anniversary. Here’s what I’d like to see:

Sesame Street Theme”
“ABC-DEF-GHI”
“Rubber Duckie”
“C is for Cookie”
“I Love Trash”
“Doin’ the Pigeon”
Some kinda duet with Oscar & Big Bird
Oscar & Grundgetta havin a truly Rotten & Grouchy subplot
Kermit to appear on Sesame Street 1 final time
Maria, Luis, Gabi, Gina, Gordon, Susan, Miles, Chris, Alan, Celina, Lexine, Tarah, Ruthie, Carlos, Bob, Linda, & anyone else I missed
Birds
Grouches
Monsters
Humanoid Muppets
People
Kids
Granny Bird
Mrs. Grouch
Irvine

Somethin that’s really special. & these things would help to satisfy that.

:wisdom::grouchy::smile::stick_out_tongue::frown::insatiable::super::search::batty::laugh:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Yeah that’s so not happening, Joey and Steve have moved on, the human actors Celina, Lexine, Tarah, Ruthie, Carlos, and Linda are doing other projects or retired. Grundgetta is in semi-retirement.

GrouchFanatic

Reaction score
Yeah that’s so not happening, Joey and Steve have moved on, the human actors Celina, Lexine, Tarah, Ruthie, Carlos, and Linda are doing other projects or retired. Grundgetta is in semi-retirement.
Well a guy can dream, can’t he?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Dream yes but they have to think idealistically. I would like to see some merchandise releases for secondary characters but, I know it’s probably not going to happen.

GrouchFanatic

Reaction score
I’m sorry I said anything, guys. I just thought it might be worth a try cause it’s a super important milestone but I was wrong, from now on, I promise to be as realistic as possible.