Sesame Street Episode 847 with Margaret Hamilton

Oscarfan

Reaction score
No, I checked the wiki after reading about it not being listed.

I started pages for episodes 1317-1321, first time I created wiki pages sourced from the program guides. It was an interesting experience. Some fans (like Oscarfan) seem to be better at listing the eka's and copying segment descriptions from other pages off-hand than I am (or do they have a lot of open tabs when editing?).
I made a personal list of stuff from the program guides, so I knew what was there and where to find it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
@minor muppetz

FYI I'm kidding at the episodes being lost forever. I'm poking fun at how some fans (at least one in particular on this thread) have jumped to conclusions of episodes missing.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
And to be clear, the guide for the week of shows 846-850 didn't look like it was torn/missing a page (a page that could have covered highlights from shows 846 and 847), right?

gravy

Reaction score
And to be clear, the guide for the week of shows 846-850 didn't look like it was torn/missing a page (a page that could have covered highlights from shows 846 and 847), right?
Nothing was torn, it was in perfect condition, it was just that 846 and 847 wasn't there.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I was surprised to find that Muppet Wiki did not have a guide for episode 846, as I previously thought that the wiki had some kind of guide for every single season 7 episode, but in looking at the wiki since, I've found that quite a few episodes are missing guides there. Wonder why I thought the archives had guides for every episode (I also thought it had guides for all of the season 10-12 episodes). Considering season 7 is the only season to not have the episode numbers on-screen, it would have been the most useful season for us to have guides to every episode for (in the event that more come to us).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I know seasons 2, 3 and 4 don't have guides for every episode.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Man, I really want to see this episode so badly. Too bad parents thought it was too scary for kids... :rolleyes:
When I told my mom about this episode her reply was "Thank goodness I never saw that one as a kid!". She was terrified of the wicked witch growing up. While my mom has stated that she rarely ever has nightmares, the only one from her childhood she vividly remembers having featured that witch in it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what's actually kinda sad?

I could see this episode getting more of a better chance of someday seeing the light of day than any clip featuring Elmo speaking not performed by Kevin Clash.

I still think we're very lucky to have gotten "Me Claudius" on DVD.