What do you know about dreams?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
For a while now, I've had these dreams or parts of dreams where I go to these arena places to watch sporting events (usually it's basketball, I think). I'm not even that big on sports, and I don't go to arenas that often, so what does that all mean?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
For a while now, I've had these dreams or parts of dreams where I go to these arena places to watch sporting events (usually it's basketball, I think). I'm not even that big on sports, and I don't go to arenas that often, so what does that all mean?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
"To dream that you are watching a sports competition represents two opposing viewpoints or conflicting opinions."
Hm, interesting.

I can't really lucid dream, but sometimes when I know something bad or scary is going to happen in a dream, I can force myself awake. One time I had this dream where I got lost and I was wandering around this creepy town by myself. I didn't like it, so I forced myself to wake up. Does that count as lucid dreaming?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So you know how right now I have Botan from Yu Yu Hakusho as my icon?

I remember once having a dream that I gave her a hug and her and I were hanging out. :sigh: dreams vs reality....

She also had a really nice rack. :shifty:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I had a really good dream last night about the proposed Muppet series that will (hopefully) come out next year.

Can't remember all the details, I just remember that it was more like the Muppet Show versus the 2015 show. I can very distinctly remember loving it, saying it was the best thing the Muppets have done since Jim died. I can only remember one sketch - it featured Uncle Deadly and this group of pirates singing "A Pirate's Life for Me".

Anyway, maybe my dream is a sign that this Muppet series will be a success....... :dreamy::coy: