Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As always, they'll just blame this one on Obama since Chicago is his town, and he's somehow directly responsible for all of the violence that goes on in that town.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
And I'll just be sitting by eating popcorn because being independent is privileged. :cool:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Man...was just watching this Frontline documentary on Trump and Hillary’s careers over the decades, basically making a very good case that he was a stunted con man and she was an ambitious sellout. And these are the losers Americans want, nay demand, to be led by.

I can’t wait for the next election to see the farce known as “voting” play out again. Pick your next leader/loser, America!

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Man...was just watching this Frontline documentary on Trump and Hillary’s careers over the decades, basically making a very good case that he was a stunted con man and she was an ambitious sellout. And these are the losers Americans want, nay demand, to be led by.

I can’t wait for the next election to see the farce known as “voting” play out again. Pick your next leader/loser, America!
"Sellout" is about as appropriate a description of her as you can get. No deal is too corrupt, no lie too big, no controversy too outrageous, if it means lining her pantsuit pockets.
And so many wanted to vote for her solely on the merit that she's a woman. If that was the only plank on her ballot, Roseanne could run too, and be equally qualified.