The Muppets Take London

Inky

Reaction score
I've got a ticket. Wondering if there'll be limited VIP upgrades available at the 02, there have been for other shows I've been to.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I've got a ticket. Wondering if there'll be limited VIP upgrades available at the 02, there have been for other shows I've been to.
Hi mate.
You'll probably be best asking someone on the 02 help email or on thier website

AutoMatters

Reaction score

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Has an official video been made yet of "Muppets Take the Hollywood Bowl"? I went to that and loved it. It was just like the original Muppets T.V. show only it was two hours long and it was live! They said no cameras so I did not bring one. I was sitting so far back that my iPhone was useless.
No official videos but fans have uploaded clips

AutoMatters

Reaction score
No official videos but fans have uploaded clips
Thank you Blake. I just watched a 15-minute sysopsis of the show online. The audio was good but the shots were pretty over-exposed.
I wonder why they are not making an official video of the event. It was good enough that it could run in theaters. They played lots of video on the two side screens. They could mostly just use that...
Jan

MuppetMan28

Reaction score
I know The Muppets are really the big thing we're coming for, but does anyone have any predictions on who the guest star or stars could be?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder how different this will be from The Muppets Take the Bowl. It'll probably have some of the same songs, but I wonder if it'll basically be the same, only with different guest stars and some other differences (perhaps they'll make it a bit British). It'll probably have Pigs in Space, Muppet Labs, Vets Hospital, and Muppet News, but will they be the same new ones we got at the bowl or newly-written/newly-staged ones?

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Well I know one thing for that's probably certain: No fireworks