The New New Quote Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MY COUSIN: (Shares a post about the current total of school shootings in America being up to 22 this year)
SOMEONE ELSE: There hasn't been 22 shootings this year. 1 maybe, but not 22. That's a fact.
ANOTHER SOMEONE ELSE: 22 is a fact.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"Had a good wash out, Henry? That's right! You'll feel a different engine now!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Yes, I'm a natural blue." ~ Dory talking in her sleep

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BUS PASSENGER: Dat's a duck, man! Dat's a duck!
NOSTALGIA CRITIC: Dat's a duck! Dat's a tie! Dat's a desk! Dat's a 'tupid-'tupid movie!

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Joe Hennes: You told me there was something you weren't quite getting about Elmo's voice. It was close, but you weren't quite getting there, and then you remembered Kevin is from Baltimore.
Ryan Dillon: Oh, yeah! Yes, Kevin's from Baltimore, and he has a very specific accent. But Kevin would just say things funny, and we'd be like "What'd you just say?" But he has a very specific way of speaking, so from the technical side, that was really helpful. Also I think when you hear impressions of Elmo, everybody keeps it at a high-squeaky voice all the time and that's not really what he does. He sorta ebbs and flows.
Mark Gale: A left all the way, to the floor.
Ryan: Right, pushing the foot on the gas. So that was another helpful thing finding those mid-ranges with Elmo, and finding when he gets upset, his voice goes a little deeper.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"I want!

You!

To sock it! To me! Babyyyyy!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

-the singing horse when I was very high