The Doctor Who Thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Just in case anyone forgot, Twitch is currently streaming classic episodes:
https://www.twitch.tv/twitchpresents?ttid=56274f88dc
Ah yes, Twitch is a gift to humanity. Will probably check it out when they start showing the Troughton stories.
And in case anyone didn't know, Doctor Puppet Episode 8 is almost upon us:

Yes! I've been waiting for this. I wish they were updating as frequently as they did during the 50th anniversary year, but that was the 50th anniversary year, so...

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm excited to watch the Ice Warriors, which is not available on Britbox!
Turns out that Twitch listed this wrong, and The Ice Warriors aren't apart of the stream. :rolleyes: Ah well, you can't have everything.

Anyway today I went to a local book store and found a first addition (for only 50 cents!!) of "Doctor Who and the Loch Ness Monster", which if you don't know is the novelization of the 4th Doctor story Terror of the Zygons! I don't know, that could make a pretty penny if I sold that on Ebay.... :search:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Did anyone else go to the Genesis of the Daleks screening Monday night? I went and loved it! They cut the episode down to a 90 minute run-time and got rid of the "boring" parts, which I think was for the best, though the editing was sloppy in places. Then after the episode there was this exclusive new interview with Tom Baker, who I just can't get enough of! He is a really charming man, I really hope one day I'll get the chance to meet him. Overall, a wonderful experience!

PS: I had goosebumps when the Doctor Who theme played in surround sound! :flirt:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
So, apparently some clips from Jodie Whittaker's first episode were leaked...

*sigh It's like the 2014 leaks all over again :rolleyes:. I believe the entirety of Chris Eccleston's first episode was also leaked just before it aired. Pretty suspicious that so far it's just been the new Doctors who have had leaked episodes/clips.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
So, apparently some clips from Jodie Whittaker's first episode were leaked...

*sigh It's like the 2014 leaks all over again :rolleyes:. I believe the entirety of Chris Eccleston's first episode was also leaked just before it aired. Pretty suspicious that so far it's just been the new Doctors who have had leaked episodes/clips.
I mean, even though I was really excited to see the clip, I do wish it didn't happen! That poor production staff.... Chibbers must be furious, lol!

But yeah, it was a great clip! Not going to post my thoughts just because it's a 52 second clip... we really still don't know all that much.