Sad

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Hi everyone sorry I haven't been here for a while.
I'm Sad my dog Schillaci died in the early hours of Tuesday at a 24hr vet who said he had two seizures & maybe a heart attack & died.In the night he had diaohria & was throwing up my brother took him to the vets he had one seizure he was revived had the 2nd but he passed away he was 10 years old male maltese,we kind of knew he'd go soon not just now my other family members didn't get to say goodbye because they are overseas I'm glad I got up & said bye he will now be able to play with Shadow who we lost in January.
Goodbye

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your dog. I know how difficult it is to lose a pet, and to lose two in so short a time must be especially tough. Hang in there!
Erin

SamEagle 000

Reaction score
I'm sorry. :frown:
I'm sure it was hard to lose a pet.

Hope you feel better. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Losing a pet is a hard thing. I hope you'll feel much better soon!!

blessings,
FoZ

Super Scooter

Reaction score
It's very hard to loose something so close. It sounds like you were very close to your pet. It's hard to loose something you love so much.

I certainly hope all is well, you're not likely to get over this very soon, but, I certanly hope you feel better.

:sympathy:

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Thankyou all for your kind words Schillaci was close to me but all my pets that have come into my life are,I'm glad he isn't in any more pain & will be missed very much.