What made you angry today?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
It's kind of like almost every KFC seems to have uneducated, dimwitted employees who don't know how to count, or can't tell the different between light and dark meat, or original and extra crispy.
I've only been to one decent KFC in my whole life and, funnily enough, it was in Atlanta, which has a history of mediocre employees, just saying. It was the only KFC which actually half decent food. I dunno, I feel like that restaurant chain is going down the drain...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly I've wanted to go back again just to try their popcorn chicken.

Then I remembered there were maggots found in the chicken multiple times. :shifty:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Not the popcorn chicken specifically, but in just the general chicken.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I've only been to one decent KFC in my whole life and, funnily enough, it was in Atlanta, which has a history of mediocre employees, just saying. It was the only KFC which actually half decent food. I dunno, I feel like that restaurant chain is going down the drain...
I mentioned once before, back in the 70's KFC used to be coupled with Gino's. So if you're not into chicken, you can get a really decent burger.
And the best shakes anywhere.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
My phone stopped working this morning. It was fine because the alarm I use to wake up was working, but after I got breakfast to use it, it just went Kaput! I don't know what the problem is and I really need it for work today! I have an app to help keep track of my hours and what if someone calls or texts me from work and I can't answer it because it won't work?!