Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, there is something definitely wrong with Twitter . . . first Kellyanne Conway, then Sarah Suckabee Flanders, now Sean Spicer has infiltrated my Twitter feed, and I don't understand how and why any of these Republican politicians keep showing up in my Twitter feed when I don't follow any of them, let alone any politicians on Twitter. How is Spicey suddenly even a thing again? Needless to say, I've been blocking these fools like nobody's business.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ha ha the Republican party is trying to brainwash you!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Okay, there is something definitely wrong with Twitter . . . first Kellyanne Conway, then Sarah Suckabee Flanders, now Sean Spicer has infiltrated my Twitter feed, and I don't understand how and why any of these Republican politicians keep showing up in my Twitter feed when I don't follow any of them, let alone any politicians on Twitter. How is Spicey suddenly even a thing again? Needless to say, I've been blocking these fools like nobody's business.
Maybe it's payback for opening the Trump propaganda mail piece intended for someone else that you opened. Big Brother has eyes everywhere. :wink:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So Trump ended up canceling the Philadelphia Eagles appearing at The White House to celebrate their Super Bowl win back in February.

Why? Because some players decided to skip the ceremony. But the real reason? All due to the national anthem. They just don't want to say.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ok so let's try this. Since I'm not exactly sure where liberals stand on a lot of issues let's start with one and see if we agree.

First topic: immigration.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Verified accounts? Or bots?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ok so let's try this. Since I'm not exactly sure where liberals stand on a lot of issues let's start with one and see if we agree.

First topic: immigration.
I don't mind immigrants coming in legally. Where they think they can just sneak in is another story....