Gordon reads a 90s Sesame Street book!

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I would think this means we'll see more of Gordon, because it seems silly for Sesame to get Gordon for one little YT video. Maybe this means they are filming more YT content with him or even possibly a 50th anniversary special?
I would hope so....
Well again, when I spoke to them at last October's Fanboy Expo, they each seemed to be in the know about what's going on for Season 50, so I would think we'll definitely continue to see them in some way or form; Emilio mentioned that stories were being outlined for the season, meanwhile Bob mentioned the possibility of special appearances and such.
And don't forget: when we learned about her retirement, Sonia confirmed that she plans on coming back for the big 50, so I'm sure the other 5 adults will do the same...I hope.

On another note, I was super overjoyed to see the video. Seeing one of my favorite Sesame humans reading one of my all-time Sesame books...I seriously can't complain!! :big_grin: :fanatic:

Any Del

Reaction score
And don't forget: when we learned about her retirement, Sonia confirmed that she plans on coming back for the big 50, so I'm sure the other 5 adults will do the same...I hope.

On another note, I was super overjoyed to see the video. Seeing one of my favorite Sesame humans reading one of my all-time Sesame books...I seriously can't complain!! :big_grin: :fanatic:
I hope we see Desiree Casado, Imani Patterson and Olamide Faison... :smile:

Any Del

Reaction score
I know. It'll be like a tale of two Miles.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
There's a lot of faces i'd love to see come back in some way, even if not on the actual series. Maybe they could have a series of interviews or a documentary with the cast discussing what being on the show was like. I remember Tarah being a favorite of mine when I was little.

cahuenga

Reaction score
I would love to see Susan and Gina too!!!!