Broadway is Cool Again!!!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
My favorite opening to any broadway play:

Aside from it being a really catchy song, I love the way it sets up the whole play and establishes the characters. They even establish themes and styles for the songs that each of the characters are associated with throughout the play.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My favorite opening to any broadway play:

Aside from it being a really catchy song, I love the way it sets up the whole play and establishes the characters. They even establish themes and styles for the songs that each of the characters are associated with throughout the play.
Are you going to watch The Tony Awards on Sunday?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I can see you watching the show just because of Hamilton alone.
But the thing is, Hamilton wouldn't be there this year. They opened in 2015, meaning their nominations were all in 2016. But, I must say, that was a great year. Hamilton won everything and they performed like, three times. The whole ceremony was basically just a celebration of Hamilton with a few brief intermissions, LOL.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
But the thing is, Hamilton wouldn't be there this year. They opened in 2015, meaning their nominations were all in 2016. But, I must say, that was a great year. Hamilton won everything and they performed like, three times. The whole ceremony was basically just a celebration of Hamilton with a few brief intermissions, LOL.
Do you know if Waitress is nominated this year?

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Rewinding back to the SpongeBob musical for a second: While I doubt I'll ever be able to see the show in person, I saw a couple videos some sneaky person took during the Chicago tryouts, and I have to say, I never thought I'd be moved by a bunch of people in black leotards waving around kitchen sponges.