The breakfast cereal thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So. Yeah.

At this point, I'm cutting back on suggary cereal. :smirk: it pretty much just makes me feel like **** in the morning.

Was fun while it lasted, but now it's time to start treating my body like an adult.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So, apparently Lucky Charms replaced the hourglass from its permarshmallows with new "magical unicorns". This of course means that their rainbow of charms is once again bereft of the item representing its yellow band. Unless the unicorns are yellow, though I don't know myself, it'd make sense they'd be violet to match/make sense where the horseshoes come from. *Shrugs.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Let me just say I'm looking forward to finishing up my last two boxes of Oreo O's.

Suggary cereal is NOT the best way to start off your morning. I feel like I have no energy and feel lazy.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly, after I cut back on eating suggary cereal, it's actually made me feel better. Physically and mentally.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The resurgence of Oreo-O's seems to have resulted in enough popularity to warrant two new cookie-based cereals: Chips Ahoy and Nutter Butter.

I haven't tried the Nutter Butter cereal, however, I tried a box of the Chips Ahoy cereal . . . and it tastes nothing like Chip Ahoy cookies, in fact, I swear it's just Cookie Crisps in a different box.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Chips ahoy cookies????

God******! Right when I cut back on sugary cereal.