"WHOAH!" - What Surprised You Today Thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My cat got in my room by accident (I had my door open and she snuck in apparently). I heard some meowing cause she wanted to get our, but her being her, she was having a tantrum and was hissing at me. :rolleyes: I pretty much shut the door on her after that.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Slipped and fell on my leg when going for a walk in the woods. :rolleyes:

I'm fine minus a few cuts, but ugh, definitely gotta be more careful going down the hill part with roots.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Surprised that it appears a number of members have changed not only avatars but names...what gives?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I guess this isn't a huge surprise, but.... Wow. Pokemon now officially has 1000 episodes.

The scary thing is, One Piece isn't too far off from reaching that area as well, considering Eiichiro Oda said in an interview last year "the story is only 60 percent complete."

Which makes me wonder where that 100 percent is going to land....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It still amazes me how Pokemon continues to keep going strong after twentysomething years . . . especially after I fell off that bandwagon after only just a couple of years when it came to America, and was never really quite able to get back on.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The games are what seem to be doing better, the anime itself is another story...

Any Del

Reaction score
I lost interest in Pokèmon years ago... :stick_out_tongue:

Any Del

Reaction score
So, I guess this isn't a huge surprise, but.... Wow. Pokemon now officially has 1000 episodes.

The scary thing is, One Piece isn't too far off from reaching that area as well, considering Eiichiro Oda said in an interview last year "the story is only 60 percent complete."

Which makes me wonder where that 100 percent is going to land....