Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly I just like seeing comments about segments that were taken out. *Cough* Spanish word of the day

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just a small heads up.

So, it looks as if (with Warner owning the home video rights) WMG now possibly owns music rights to the album's.

I know many songs had different audio tracks when they were released on album's, but I would say that still puts risk at some skits being blocked regardless of different audio tracks.

I already got one of my videos blocked (the ha ha hee hee song) and David AKA tpirman1982 got his upload of What's my part blocked (@BuddyBoy600alt claims it was taken down fully.... But knowing his little history of making up false assumptions, I'm not buying it. I'm convinced for now it's just blocked).

So, I urge everyone this. If there's a Sesame Street skit/s/ that you love and either A) hasn't been uploaded by Sesame Workshop or B) has but has the unfortunate status of a crappy upload (beginning cut too early or ending cut too early) and it was released on an album, I encourage you to download it/them as soon as possible before it's at risk of being blocked (I'm furious that they're now starting to block videos, but what can you do?).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think there's been the odd occasion or two in the past where even SW's official uploads were blocked by these other parties.