The New Am I The Only One Thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Am I the only one that's ever had Taylor ham? Granted, being from New Jersey, I got the homefield advantage. In the fringes of New York and Pennsylvania, it exists (usually called pork roll), but beyond that, the rest of the country never seemed to hear of it.

For those that never had it (or heard of it), it's kind of a spicy, tangy breakfast meat.
But not exactly sausage, not exactly ham, served in round slices. Either indiviually sliced, or you could buy a roll and slice it as thick or thin as you like.. In New Jersey, any diner, any Dunkin' Donuts, any bagel shop, any place that sells breakfast, the big staple is Taylor ham, eggs, and cheese on a bagel with ketchup.

Also pairs well with pancakes, French toast, and waffles. Ketchup optional.
But actually, just as good covered in pancake syrup.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks "Jack and Diane" is an overrated, overplayed song?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think it's by that b!+c# who quit Fifth Harmony because she thought she was better than them or somethin', I don't know, I never really followed them, but I remember there was apparently a really nasty split, and she was the one who split from them.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm surprised, because it's a really popular (and overplayed) song right now. Kind of menacing-sounding too, I think - like it could be the leitmotif of a Cuban villainess in a musical.