Happy Birthday WebMistressGina!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Something started?
:rolleyes: Great, now we has that Micky Jackson song stuck in our heads.
UD: Bet it's her Up Late Season 2 episodes, now that the show's been cancelled.
:halo: Can-selld. Aaaawwwww.
:batty: I hope she gets to the 2-Ball.
:wink: You're not the only one.

Just so long as you come back to us Gina, that's the important thing. Have a great day, it's your b-day.

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
I....have thought of it, yes, cause I believe that was the next up on my series rotation. of course, I still need to watch the rest of the original season if you would like me to be canon compliant, though...I would probably go so far cause...well.

I do need to see the finale at least cause my second season starts during that vacation.

So far, so good on the day. We were gonna head to Top Golf, but it was/is 106 today, so we changed it to Dave and Busters AND!!! I still have points on my old card from Denver, so you know I am totally gonna use it (assuming I can of course. I'll be sad if 386 points go to waste :frown: )

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good... Dave & Buster's, we have not that here. Then again, we has lost some staples of good fast food, :cry:

At least I has the schemes for dinner at CH F this year for #39, mwahaha.
Have fun Gins. :excited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just stopped to wish a happy belated b'day to one of my cyber-sisters, the adorable Gina. You know her as that girl who posts some good Muppety fanfic oneshots, or not. Hope you spent it celebrating in good spirits, maybe you finally got the 2015 Muppets full season in some off-the-boards tape trading deal as a present.

*Leaves a choc chip cake made by :hungry: and :insatiable:

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Counters, My Counters! And Mikaela!

I actually had you guys on my radar during my vacation and unfortunately I never got to it (cause I know I started a story that I had every intention of completing like the next day and then...nuttin), so I have NOT forgotten you guys!

Steven Universe has kinda been my focus for literally a year now (no joke), but I'm on a bit of a writing hiatus just to take a break, but just know i WILL come back. Cause I always do :smile: *hugs*

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Counters, My Counters! And Mikaela!

I actually had you guys on my radar during my vacation and unfortunately I never got to it (cause I know I started a story that I had every intention of completing like the next day and then...nuttin), so I have NOT forgotten you guys!

Steven Universe has kinda been my focus for literally a year now (no joke), but I'm on a bit of a writing hiatus just to take a break, but just know i WILL come back. Cause I always do :smile: *hugs*
*hugs back* Thank you for thinking of me! :smile: