When you need to rant...

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
When I post my drawings that I put a lot of effort into on DA, they hardly get any attention except for maybe 5 favorites.

When someone else posts a crappy little Markiplier x Jacksepticeye doodle, it gets 1,500,000 views, 400,000 favorites, and 15,000 comments.

It's just not fair...
I stop in DA from time to time.
So many do copycats of their favorite characters- Sonic, Sailor Moon, Pokémon, blah blah blah, after a while it gets boring. I don't want to see a slavish imitation of someone else's work. I want to see YOUR work. I know there's fan art up the wazoo. But take that away and show me what you really got.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I don't get how Snowth keeps getting so lucky with YouTube comments. Nearly every single time I go on YT I see some idiotic and outright offensive comments made by the scumbags of the earth.

I saw this one on a Smash Bros. video today where this one guy called someone else "the official spokesperson for Autism". :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I guess it just depends on what kinds of videos you watch. I tend to find the worst comments on gaming videos, which I watch a lot of.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I don't get how Snowth keeps getting so lucky with YouTube comments. Nearly every single time I go on YT I see some idiotic and outright offensive comments made by the scumbags of the earth.

I guess it just depends on what kinds of videos you watch. I tend to find the worst comments on gaming videos, which I watch a lot of.
All the popular Youtubers I'm subscribed to get a lot of nasty comments on their videos; I don't particularly like to look at their comment sections. :smirk: But I mean, if they are smaller channels, they will have mostly positive comments on their videos.

Now, if you want to see hilarious comments, all you have to do is watch Sesame Street videos. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Any Del

Reaction score
All the popular Youtubers I'm subscribed to get a lot of nasty comments on their videos; I don't particularly like to look at their comment sections. :smirk: But I mean, if they are smaller channels, they will have mostly positive comments on their videos.

Now, if you want to see hilarious comments, all you have to do is watch Sesame Street videos. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

fuzzygobo

Reaction score

Oh, comments for Sesame videos? Where do you want to start?

My current favorite, there was a clip from the 70's about a kid who gets four ice cream cones from the ice cream man. He can barely hold them, they're melting, so he yells "Help!"
Some kids help him by taking his ice cream, leaving him empty-handed. "Help!" The ice cream man gives him one more cone and a pat on the head, and all is right with the world.

In the comment section, afriendofbean drones on with this college thesis of how the ice cream man is the boy's uncle giving him free ice cream, the kids that take the ice cream are his sisters, blah blah blah.
These comments will either leave you scratching your head in disbelief or die laughing. You MUST check it out, gripping stuff!

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Oh, comments for Sesame videos? Where do you want to start?

My current favorite, there was a clip from the 70's about a kid who gets four ice cream cones from the ice cream man. He can barely hold them, they're melting, so he yells "Help!"
Some kids help him by taking his ice cream, leaving him empty-handed. "Help!" The ice cream man gives him one more cone and a pat on the head, and all is right with the world.

In the comment section, afriendofbean drones on with this college thesis of how the ice cream man is the boy's uncle giving him free ice cream, the kids that take the ice cream are his sisters, blah blah blah.
These comments will either leave you scratching your head in disbelief or die laughing. You MUST check it out, gripping stuff!
Lol, you mean this one?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest,

I feel like this year has really proven for me you can't trust people.

So, this part I know I already explained, but last weekend my former friend Pat from high school, him being the ******* manchild he is, tried using my friend (or, more aquaintence now) Corey's Facebook profile to troll my friend Jeff and his/my friends on their group chat through voice messages, then plays the victim and threatens to call the cops because he always tries to look like the innocent guy, and then I ended up sending him one final message chewing him out because he had it coming for 10 years.

Because I wanted to see what was going on, I asked Corey if he knew what Pat was doing with his phone and he said he didn't. I decided to go into the group chat to listen to those messages and..... Get this

He was literally helping Pat to get back at Jeff. You could hear his voice in the background in some of them, and not only that, but there were instances where twice it switched from Corey to Pat, and then it ends with him saying "I was in the bathroom and my phone was hacked." ********. He was using that as a cover up.

I basically wasted my time trying to fix this issue because I was happy to see him and Jeff became friends again after a little heat moment last year (Jeff made a bad comment about his girlfriend at the time and he didn't like it and blocked him), and now that I noticed he was basically using him to give Pat access to Jeff's Facebook, I've quite honestly lost alot of respect for him and it felt like I just wasted my time doing this. I didn't unfriend him, but I unfollowed his Facebook page because all I see him as now is nothing but Pat's puppet.

Jeff ended up blocking Corey for good and honestly, I don't blame him. Corey and Pat are just 2 immature kids stuck in high school.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Lol, you mean this one?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Yes, that's him! LOL. How does anybody come up with this stuff? I'd love to see the math involved behind his logic.

I do have a personal emotional stake in this clip. When it first aired around 1974? 75? That kid was the spitting image of me. Buck-tooth dweeb with nerdy glasses. It's a surreal feeling of watching your favorite tv show, and seeing another kid that looks like your evil twin.

Still, the comments here pose a triple threat. You have bean, mrjamiemurph4141969 who saw this clip many a time back in the 70's, and the notorious Mike CNW (who used to prowl around here as mikebennedict before getting rightfully banned).

All we need is Cory S.'s "Gnarly/Huzzah!Long live Jim Henson And All The Other Dead Sesame Stiffs!" and you got a fearsome foursome for golf.