When you need to rant...

Any Del

Reaction score
Why do modern day consoles break down easily than previous generation consoles? My PS3 just got back from the Fix-It Shop and it lasted for a week. Then it breaks down again... I had to go back to my PS2 I had for 15 years and it still works perfectly... What's up with that!!???

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Cause it has more power to it then just playing games.

Better off just calling it quits, man.

Any Del

Reaction score
Yeah...

The only games I'll miss playing are Budokai HD Collection, GTA IV and Episodes From Liberty City, Spider Man Web of Shadows and Spider Man 3.

Sadly the PS4 isn't backwards compatible with PS3 disc games... But oh well, time to move on. :smirk:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Okay, I swear.

Everytime I'm in a restaurant.

Every ******* time I'm in a resteraunt.

There's a ******* mis-behaving child. :rolleyes:
That's because parents are forbidden to discipline their kids anymore.
Growing up in the 70's, my sister, brother, and me, if we acted up in public, guaranteed we would get smacked.
Disrespecting your parents, talking back, hitting them, no way, no how. Our dad wouldn't stand for that.
Today you have undisciplined brats that need the Supernanny to straighten out. How's that working out?

Any Del

Reaction score
Maybe... in the future. But I'll most likely get the PS4... Like I said, the 4 games I've mentioned above are the ones I'll miss playing. Who knows maybe in the future Sony might re release some of the games. It maybe unlikely but you never know.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I love the song Killer Queen, but I hate reading the YouTube comments on it because Jojo's Bizarre Adventure fans completely ruined them.

I guess the Jo-jokes (*snrk*) were kinda funny at first, but after thousands of comments of the same thing repeated over and over again, it got super annoying.